Anyone knows about the Goldenote HP 7?
Apr 7, 2021 at 8:39 PM Post #3 of 6
I have not heard the amp but I can tell you Gold Note is top notch stuff. I have been to their service/distribution center in Colorado and got to hear the new $10K phono stage and several of their turntables....awesome stuff. I also own the PH-10 phono stage and it is wonderful.

Apr 7, 2021 at 8:40 PM Post #4 of 6
I have not heard the amp but I can tell you Gold Note is top notch stuff. I have been to their service/distribution center in Colorado and got to hear the new $10K phono stage and several of their turntables....awesome stuff. I also own the PH-10 phono stage and it is wonderful.

I didn't realize they were here. Eventual road trip needed!

Apr 7, 2021 at 8:43 PM Post #5 of 6
I didn't realize they were here. Eventual road trip needed!
Yeah I found out they were here quite by accident. I thought I had a problem with my phono stage (turns out it was user error LOL) I filled out the service form on the website and they called me and invited me to come down when they found out I was local!

Apr 7, 2021 at 8:45 PM Post #6 of 6
Yeah I found out they were here quite by accident. I thought I had a problem with my phono stage (turns out it was user error LOL) I filled out the service form on the website and they called me and invited me to come down when they found out I was local!

That's awesome. Will need to hit them up and say hey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back