Anyone know what these are?
Jul 8, 2018 at 10:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5
I am just curious what headphones these are? Can anyone identify them?

Jul 8, 2018 at 10:34 PM Post #3 of 5
You know I thought that too but it looked like there were two metal arms holding the headband to the cups.... also I thought the DT 770 pads were a lot thicker.... I am not sure though I have never seen them in person but thank you for such a quick response.

Jul 8, 2018 at 11:06 PM Post #4 of 5
You're welcome!
I don't have them, but I believe the yokes that hold the cups are metal. The pads could be compressing, especially if they're older.

Jul 10, 2018 at 2:27 AM Post #5 of 5
You know I thought that too but it looked like there were two metal arms holding the headband to the cups....

What do you mean? Lighting is blocking the near side (her left earcup), but you can clearly see the front side of the gimbal right here. Her head isn't transparent that's why you only see just the front side, but here's a product shot of it where the cups are also not transparent so you also can't see the rear side half of the gimbal on the right earcup.
HF_23.jpg
HF_24.jpg

also I thought the DT 770 pads were a lot thicker.... I am not sure though I have never seen them in person but thank you for such a quick response.

Whip out your smartphone. Take a pic of any of your headphones.

Now put on your headphones and wear them really tight for a few hours, then take a selfie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back