Anyone know Russian musicians called SETI???
Aug 29, 2008 at 5:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Callas

Head-Fier
Hi all,

I was watching a French movie "Les Poupées Russes (Russian Dolls)" the other night and found an interesting song. It was "Smile" by Russian band group called SETI (thanks to my iPhone application "Shazam"!). I was trying to find their album with this song in it but having difficulties!!! Does anyone know about this group well? Could you tell me about them a little and where I can get their album with the song I mentioned? It'll be really nice to hear more samples of their other songs if there are any sources around! Thank you sooo much in advance!

Aug 29, 2008 at 9:08 PM Post #3 of 8
Thank you very much for your info! I called the RussianDVD.com and this guy told me that they are out of print!!! Too bad...but good to know so I don't waste my time!

Aug 29, 2008 at 9:40 PM Post #4 of 8
You are welcome. You may check up here

Сети: Ðебо на земле

Ñåòè mp3

Сети – Ðебо на земле – Музыку на Last.fm

wink.gif

Aug 29, 2008 at 10:25 PM Post #5 of 8
WOW...you are AMAZING!!! Thank you SOOOOO much! The second link you gave me "Ñåòè mp3" I was able to download the FULL album for FREE!!! Unbelievable! I OWE you!!! You have no idea how you made my day!!! HUGE THANKS to YOU!!!

Aug 30, 2008 at 12:18 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by yepyep_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good stuff. The chorus of "smile" sounds like some dirty words, though. So it was a bit weird to listen to.

Sounds like? lol... I speak fluent Russian if anyone needs anything...

Aug 30, 2008 at 1:14 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by yepyep_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good stuff. The chorus of "smile" sounds like some dirty words, though. So it was a bit weird to listen to.

I know right? It's quiet absurd...though I might take it little better(?) since my mother language isn't English??? maybe...haha...Anyway, I found their other songs pretty interesting as well! Worth listening to the whole album! Once again, thanks to Blackmore!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back