Anyone know of replacement tips that fit the Sony IER-NW500N?
Mar 30, 2021 at 5:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Geese1

New Head-Fier
I recently picked up a Sony NW-A55 player, and to go with it I imported a set of the Sony IER-NW500N earbuds that were made specifically for the Walkman players. I really like them so far, but one thing I noticed was that I don't care for the rubber tips they use - when listening for hours on end like I do for work (anywhere from 8-14 hours a day), they can get pretty uncomfortable.

I haven't used in-ear headphones in a while, so I'm sure a lot of it is just getting used to them again, but I was still hoping I could find something better since I figure I'll need some sooner rather than later anyway just from normal use.

My first thought was Comply, since I bought from them years ago, and while they don't have anything for this specific model (not surprising, since it's pretty much exclusive to the Asian market), I figured some of their generic ones would work. The site recommended the SmartCore tips, but the ones I want, the Audio Pro, aren't available in a large size, which is baffling. I even emailed Comply and the person I'm dealing with wasn't aware these weren't available in large either. He's following up on this, but in the meantime I was wondering if anyone who might have a pair of these has found any replacement tips that work for them?

Any help would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back