Anyone Know of a Good Site/Forum to Sell a Camcorder?
Jul 8, 2004 at 5:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

cmascatello

500+ Head-Fier
I have a barely used Sony PC120BT MiniDV camcorder that I bought a little over a year ago and have shot little more than 2 hours of film. I was hoping to find a Buy/Sell/Trade site similar to what we have at Head-Fi but dealing with A/V items and camcorders. Does anyone have any ideas for me? I have been using a 3CCD camera from my office to do any filming and this thing is gathering dust. It is a damn shame too, b/c it takes great film and has a ton of added acessories (3 batteries, tapes, case, etc.).

I have been following a few PC120 sales on EBay but they never seem to get any response -- I do not want to post there b/c this item seems to be too pricey for mass consumption. The camcorder is highly regarded and would make a great acquisition for those who are into this kind of thing. Now if I could only figure out where these folks lurk....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jul 8, 2004 at 6:23 AM Post #2 of 3
You may want to check if there is a forum for Sony Camcorder users. I belong to a Canon camera forum, and have bought and sold a number of items in the marketplace.
BTW, I was down your way two weeks ago. I stayed in the Best Western Pentagon on Glebe Road. Wow, Arlington has changed since the last time I was there, about 20 years ago!
eek.gif

Jul 8, 2004 at 1:35 PM Post #3 of 3
LOL, you were less than a mile from my place. I am in Shirlington Village on the other side of Four Mile Run. This whole area has blown up in the past 15 years -- sometimes not for the better. Arlington has actually gotten to be too much of a pain for me and I am moving out a little farther (Reston). I do not spend too much time in DC anymore and wanted my housing dollar to go a bit further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back