Anyone Know "Computerparts"???
May 9, 2007 at 12:40 AM Post #16 of 20
As I've stated in my for sale post.

Well I guess this is just another one of my items that I'll be selling on ebay. Maybe a good idea would be for a reliable member of the forums to act as a mediator for a transaction for those with low feedback trying to sell something. There are some good deals out there, many by people with low feedback and it is difficult for them to sell on a forum such as this. As such, a lot of people will miss some good deals. I'm sorry but I'm not rich so I can't go selling and upgrading every week or month like some people. I sell when I can afford to upgrade and that isn't very often. I offered Gradofan2 a chance to come and pick up the transport locally since I can't offer paypal, but he isn't willing to do so, which is fine, but I think when someone offers local pickup, there shouldn't be much of a problem regarding trustworthiness of an individual unless said person has dealt with and had a bad experience with that individual. Perhaps I will return to this forum when I attain more feedback, but until then, I will just sell what I have to sell on ebay.

Gradofan2, this thread was completely unnecessary and you've discouraged Genetic from purchasing my transport. As was said above, if you didn't like my terms, all you had to do was walk away. You have supplied misleading information about me. The links you have supplied are both 2 years old. Not only that, but I didn't even have a computer 2 years ago as I told you in PM. I gave you links to 5 RECENT positive feedbacks about me on other sites which includes one on this site and I also gave you my ebay ID which has 21 feedbacks 100%. 4 of which I sold items on. That still wasn't good enough for you which is fine, but this was unnecessary. If this is how members of this forum are going to act when someone with low feedback tries to sell something, then I can see a lot of other legitimate people quickly becoming discouraged in selling anything on this site.

May 9, 2007 at 12:57 AM Post #17 of 20
Just follow the recommended business procedures, recommended by every major public internet auction, or for sale forum, and provide complete and comprehensive responses to inquiries by prospective buyers, and be prepared to explain such bad references of prior buyers / prospective buyers... and... guess what... you won't have any problems anywhere!

"Who Is This Guy?"

May 9, 2007 at 1:11 AM Post #18 of 20
Can anyone please show me bad feedback from computerparts? Can anyone tell me what computerparts has done to deserve this? Can anyone show me proof that computerparts is scamming anyone?

I really don't get it.

May 9, 2007 at 7:08 PM Post #20 of 20
Theres always risks involved in purchasing items over the net but in most cases, the great prices we pay outweigh these risks. If you think the risk is too much, all you need to do is say no thanks and move on. This thread is all speculation on computerparts' legitimacy and theres no obvious evidence that would make anyone believe he's a scammer.. only that he has bad terms for a new member.
smily_headphones1.gif

And for all the new FS/T members out there, the best way to start gaining feedback is to accept payment that is reversible by payee and to be cautious, only sell to members with outstanding feedback/post. That's just the way internet forums work. Good luck to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back