Anyone know any good European online stores???
Oct 27, 2005 at 12:18 PM Post #16 of 25
Well... don't forget eBay.

eBay is your friend to find some incredible headphone bargains.
Sometime.
biggrin.gif

In France, you can find some good prices (I'm not kidding !!)
at Cobra Son
and Magma.

Not all the time, but there are periods where they try to get rid off some of their items. Headphones too.

Oct 29, 2005 at 3:58 PM Post #18 of 25
Nov 1, 2005 at 10:42 PM Post #20 of 25
I just ordered the hd-650. I will pay the money to the postmen, so the package can be shipped from the company to me, tomorrow. Do you have any idea how long this will take? how long did it take before your orders arrived( and from moment of payment)?
thanks,
Luuk

Nov 8, 2005 at 6:32 PM Post #22 of 25
thomann.de
Their delivery time sucks, had to wait for four weeks before I got my 414 pads, although they said thet I only had to wait 2-5 days (I speak German and really said some nasty things to them after the first 3 weeks, apparrently it worked) !!!
Their mail system sucks, they have like 50 mails, but only answer 2-3 of them!
You have to order for a minimun of 25 euros!

"Lisa" mentioned this site:
Wehkamp.nl
- cheap hd 201, 15 euro!

Nov 8, 2005 at 6:46 PM Post #23 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by technetium
thomann.de
Their delivery time sucks, had to wait for four weeks before I got my 414 pads, although they said thet I only had to wait 2-5 days (I speak German and really said some nasty things to them after the first 3 weeks, apparrently it worked) !!!

LOL, 4 weeks? I would have cancelled my order after two weeks if they promised me some 2-5 days. Now I'm curious what you said to them!!

Quote:

Wehkamp.nl
- cheap hd 201, 15 euro!

nice! we need to keep this thread updated
smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.hifi-tuning.com
I called him when I was looking for a pair of Ety ER-4Ps. He was pretty helpfull and even encouraged me to directly go for the ER-4S instead of the ER-4Ps + P->S cable, because of saving some money and their better sound signature - he was true after all. I bought my ER-4P somewhere else though, because they didn't have them in stock at that time.
DT880 for 209,- (not exactly the cheapest price, but I don't know any reputable German dealer being cheaper) and some other goodies - not so many headphones though.

http://www.4yourears.com
Bought my Etys here - you might get them cheaper though. No problems - fast shipping.

Marcus

Nov 8, 2005 at 7:04 PM Post #24 of 25
Quote:

thomann.de

I sent an order on a Friday night and the box was delivered on the following Friday, no bad from Germany to Ireland. Also I emailed them with a change to the delivery address and they replied within a couple of hours. I cant fault the service.

I hope yours was a one of bad experience as I will certinly use them again.

Nov 9, 2005 at 3:57 AM Post #25 of 25
Quote:

thomann.de

I've had a very good experiance with them. But thanks for letting us know yours!
smily_headphones1.gif

Is the minimum still €25? Anyone know for sure? I was looking for it the other day at their website and I think it said €50 now. I didn't order because of that.

Quote:

Wehkamp.nl
- cheap hd 201, 15 euro!

"Lisa"!?!?

Wehkamp has PX100s for a very reasonable price too. €39 or €39.95. I've noticed that the price of PX100s has gone up but Wehkamp is selling it at the old price.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back