Anyone know an online retailer for C710s? (NOW IN STOCK)
Oct 28, 2009 at 5:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Cipher7

New Head-Fier
I have looked at amazon, ebay, google shopping and no one has these pairs of IEM's in stock. Is this discontinued and denon has released their next-gen lineup or is this just a rare product? Anyone who knows someone that sells this IEM please post! Thanks!

Looking for new in box. Don't care about color.

HiFiHeadphones don't count... $218 for these... WTH!
-----------------

Type the product in google and click shopping and most stores now have it in stock. Happy hunting.

Oct 28, 2009 at 5:47 AM Post #2 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cipher7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have looked at amazon, ebay, google shopping and no one has these pairs of IEM's in stock. Is this discontinued and denon has released their next-gen lineup or is this just a rare product? Anyone who knows someone that sells this IEM please post! Thanks!

Not discontinued. Quite the contrary - (relatively) new model, selling like hotcakes. They come in and out of stock at places like B&H.

Oct 28, 2009 at 9:13 AM Post #4 of 12
B&H have them backordered for $100. They're in stock at Best Buy but for $150.

I've emailed Denon about them and they have a few hundred units being shipped out to those who placed orders. No word on which stores ordered them though.

Oct 28, 2009 at 1:38 PM Post #5 of 12
I'd love to pick a pair of these up.

Was wanting these instead of the Klipsch Image S4 that I got a few days ago (but very happy with them).

No online store in the U.S. shows the Denon c710sin stock currently.

You can order from B&H, but they charge your CC immediately for an out of stock item (which is actually against the ToS from the CC companies). I'm already 50+ days out on some undelivered SoundMagic PL-50 from an overseas merchant, and disputing the charges with Paypal (used a Paypal CC). Businesses that violate their own ToS with their merchant accounts don't deserve my business. Sorry, end rant.

Oct 28, 2009 at 1:58 PM Post #6 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by hartphoto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd love to pick a pair of these up.

Was wanting these instead of the Klipsch Image S4 that I got a few days ago (but very happy with them).

No online store in the U.S. shows the Denon c710s in stock currently.

You can order from B&H, but they charge your CC immediately for an out of stock item (which is actually against the ToS from the CC companies). I'm already 50+ days out on some undelivered SoundMagic PL-50 from an overseas merchant, and disputing the charges with Paypal (used a Paypal CC). Businesses that violate their own ToS with their merchant accounts don't deserve my business. Sorry, end rant.

Actually, BH aren't even taking orders anymore. A few members here reported that they placed an order when the status was "out of stock" and not "back-ordered". They still ended up getting them after a couple of days. I'm guessing supply was low but constant before, which is why they were taking orders. Now there's no supply at all!

Oh, they've available at Best Buy for $50 more for those who can't wait.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1218108416535

Nov 6, 2009 at 4:57 PM Post #7 of 12
Just wanted to update everyone that beach audio among others now have it in stock. I advise to check google shopping and type the product in and you will see all the deals.

Nov 6, 2009 at 8:16 PM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BeachAudio is fine in my experience

Whoops, I meant the other websites stocking them. Its about $20 cheaper from that lenrom place. Crispdeals as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back