anyone interested in buying a Qualia 010
Feb 27, 2007 at 10:51 PM Post #4 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by clc220 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2509%26fvi%3D1
the sellers from taiwan ! and there are no pics. just posted this up in case someone is interested in buying.

and he has a grand total of 3 in his feedback thread, all of which are as a purchaser. i'd be careful here, unless you can get some kind of strong assurance, and even then caveat emptor!
rolleyes.gif

Feb 28, 2007 at 12:35 AM Post #5 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Comes with an RP010, too. Bah, if only I had the money.

your voice echoes my thoughts, and i just realised we're in neighbouring countries !

Feb 28, 2007 at 3:07 PM Post #6 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
and he has a grand total of 3 in his feedback thread, all of which are as a purchaser. i'd be careful here, unless you can get some kind of strong assurance, and even then caveat emptor!
rolleyes.gif

Well, daveDerek's thoughts echo mine. The only thing we know is that the guy bought a CD for $12.00 a few months back. I smell a rat.

Mar 1, 2007 at 2:52 AM Post #7 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by audiomagnate /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, daveDerek's thoughts echo mine. The only thing we know is that the guy bought a CD for $12.00 a few months back. I smell a rat.

why is it that someone who has not done a sale before or only one is a rat? Maybe proceed with caution or try to work
out an escrow deal but I would not assume the worst.

Mar 1, 2007 at 2:59 AM Post #8 of 35
Yeh wow....most people who are old enough to own such things dont use computers often (or atleast some). The guy probably didnt want it anymore and someone said sell that on ebay.

Some guy recently tried to scam me. He had like 130+ positive feedback. No negative.

Sent me a fraud ebay look alike email asking for some wire transfer.

Id call the guy, talk to him a bit.

Mar 1, 2007 at 8:22 AM Post #14 of 35
I actually believe the guy
biggrin.gif
I don't think he's trying to scam. He is well informed. If he is the first owner of the RP010, ask for his name and then cross-check with Rudi. There can't be that many RP010 so Rudi will have a record of who bought them and which countries they're in. Carl's idea is also very good.

Mar 1, 2007 at 9:08 AM Post #15 of 35
PayPal may not cover you for the cost, but you just contest the charge with your CC company and your fine. PayPal will send you an email telling you how sad they are that you didn't use their worthless resolution services, and you go on with your life with your money in your account, where it belongs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back