anyone interested in a really serious listening session in Cincinnati?
Aug 4, 2005 at 1:23 PM Post #31 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey01
Whaduyamean
confused.gif
a "Gag Order" has been issued by EddieRex on SACDlover?
basshead.gif
blink.gif
I have always learned a lot from hearing this great HeadFier during his "classroom like" discussions. Maybe there is a lounge nearby to use for that, with a coffee machine.
wink.gif

the computer lab right next door will be the official gabbing area
smily_headphones1.gif
there is a coffee machine nearby too, but i don't necessarily suggest drinking what it produces
blink.gif
eek.gif

Aug 4, 2005 at 5:49 PM Post #32 of 44
My new source will ship Monday/Tuesday and be here in time for the meet.
biggrin.gif

Aug 13, 2005 at 3:57 AM Post #33 of 44
The new source will be there on the 27th.
lambda.gif
The Zana Duex will be finished the end of the first week of Sept.
rolleyes.gif
I will probably recieve it the following week, he said, with a nervous twitch in the corner of his mouth while salivating like a St. Bernard in heat.
eek.gif
Also this will be your last, and for some, your only chance to hear the EddieCurrent Dual Mono-1. Sorry! An overly substantial offer was made to me thru a dealer and I will take it. Yes, the new owner has heard it before. I do not have to do this but I am going to cause it's just that good.
cool.gif

Aug 22, 2005 at 11:51 PM Post #36 of 44
the directions to CCM are here. there is a mapquest link, for those of you who don't live in Cinci. i suggest parking in the CCM garage. most summer saturdays have free parking, and i don't think there is anything going on saturday. if you park in the garage, go to the elevator that is marked "Edward Zif Emedia Department", or something similar (i'll find out exactly what it says tomorrow) and go to the third floor. you then exit the elevator, turn left, and go through the first set of doors. i will post fliers in the building, in case you enter somewhere else. the phone number for that room is (513)556-0188, so you can call me if you get lost.

Aug 25, 2005 at 1:19 PM Post #39 of 44
Shoes, socks, underware, shorts, belt, shirt, wallet, and car keys.
blink.gif
basshead.gif

Aug 26, 2005 at 1:25 PM Post #41 of 44
Two sources. Cords and cable. EC DM-2, and EC 300B w/mesh plates, also DT990's.
icon10.gif
tongue.gif

Aug 26, 2005 at 9:54 PM Post #42 of 44
well, it looks like most everyone is backing out of being able to go to the meet tomorrow. if i don't get affirmative responses from a couple more people i think i'll call it off for a weekend where more people can make it. anyone have preferences for a weekend in the near future? i should have no problems getting the same venue for a future meet. let me know
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back