Anyone interested in a Maritime Provinces meet?
Jan 19, 2006 at 2:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 83

elnero

Headphoneus Supremus
Some sort of meet for members from Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI has been mentioned on a few occassions, is there any real interest from the other Maritime members? If so when and where?

If I was to attend/organize something it would have to happen here on PEI because my wife is pregnant (due first week in April) so she would either be about ready to pop or we'll have a newborn on our hands plus the 1 1/2 year old that's terrorizing us already. (Just kidding on the terrorizing part, she's a sweety... most times).
rs1smile.gif

Jan 19, 2006 at 2:24 PM Post #2 of 83
Quote:

Originally Posted by elnero
...so she would either be about ready to pop or...

Good choice of words
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm definetely in. I'm right next to the Ferry, maybe some of the other NS guys would want to join me in a car load to save costs(we could just leave all cars but one in Pictou and go across in one car)?

Jan 19, 2006 at 9:41 PM Post #3 of 83
Count me in Phil. All my hifi toys are at your disposal. (If you're really good, I might let you listen to my ipod shuffle too.)

I'm on PEI-be great to see some fellow head-fiers "from away"

M

Jan 24, 2006 at 6:19 PM Post #5 of 83
It seems like sometime in May would be the best time for most people, would this be correct?

Jan 24, 2006 at 6:47 PM Post #8 of 83
Quote:

Originally Posted by mackay maus
May works for me-and bonus-lobster season on the north shore!

Lobster is icky! :p

Jan 24, 2006 at 6:58 PM Post #9 of 83
mackay maus has generously said he would bring his Bose Wave radio which he figures should be the big draw to get everyone to come.
biggrin.gif

Jan 24, 2006 at 10:19 PM Post #12 of 83
I will be all free from middle April and earlier May, will start summer courses maybe on the 9th May (depends on school's schedule). After 9th May, I am free all the friday, Sat. and Sunday. Location is not a problem. Lokking forwards to meeting you guys soon. We will definitely have a great meeting.

Eddy

Jan 25, 2006 at 12:49 PM Post #13 of 83
So from most of the replies here it's looking like either April 29th or May 6 would be the best dates. Do those work for people, is there any preferences or other suggestions?

Edit: After rereading edisonwu's post I get the impression that even after your summer classes start you'll still be free on weekends? If that's the case that opens things up more so if later in May is better that could probably be accomodated.

Jan 26, 2006 at 6:09 PM Post #15 of 83
Quote:

Originally Posted by phosfiend
consider me in - assuming I'm in town, i'll be heading back to Montreal for the summer.

Hey, Another member from Halifax! Haven't seen you around before.
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back