Anyone in Victoria, BC on headfi?
Aug 27, 2011 at 2:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Hifianddrumming

500+ Head-Fier
 I come back to Victoria, BC every summer. I'm originally from here.

This summer, I've spotted numerous audiophile headphones. Let's take a look and if anyone is the person that I saw, go ahead and post on here or PM me :)

1. Oak Bay: Starbucks. Someone was sitting at the bar in starbucks sporting a pair of Sennheiser hd435s. I sat there for quite some time behind him trying to figure out what those cans were :p

2. Oak Bay area: Saw someone walking along with a pair of hd595s... kind of vague but pretty exciting discovery. Very possible headfier :)

3. Sidney, BC (right down from Victoria). Saw someone with a pair of Hd800s! Saw a portable amp and an Ipod but only got a quick glimpse

Exciting summer for me.

Aug 29, 2011 at 12:19 AM Post #2 of 5
Hey there! I live down in Western Communities of Victoria and I have HD 598's but I doubt you'd ever see me wearing them since they're my home headphones. The only decent headphones I've seen were a guy wearing HD 25-1 ii's on the ferry returning from Vancouver. Not a very audiophile filled city unfortunately :frowning2:

Aug 29, 2011 at 1:35 AM Post #3 of 5
 Believe me, 10 months of the year I'm in Dubai. There are NO audiophiles there. I mention high quality/ hifi headphones and all they say is "Beats?"

Nice to know someone in Victoria is a headfi-er though :) This is my hometown and I was hoping to find some audiophiles here :)

Aug 29, 2011 at 1:42 AM Post #4 of 5
Wow, haha that must suck pretty badly :\

The closest to an audiophile out people I know on the island is my friend who's getting the Sony Super Bass things. Hahah.

Aug 29, 2011 at 2:12 AM Post #5 of 5
Oh well. Back in my skullcandy days, about a month before the beginning of the road to headfi, those are the cans I wanted. There may be hope for him :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back