Anyone in UK receive their HF-1 yet?
Sep 27, 2005 at 6:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

milamber

100+ Head-Fier
As the title suggests.... how long does Todd usually take to ship out to UK? i know he'll be swamped with questions already. I'm #34 anyone with a higher number in the UK got theirs yet?

Sep 27, 2005 at 10:23 PM Post #3 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oink1
AFAIK the 2nd batch (26 thru 50) has not shipped yet so you may be waiting some time...

? I have read somewhere that people in Westcoast of US have received their HF-1's in the #60+ region, I am kind of expecting mind to arrive within this week or so...

Again, I could be wrong...

Overlunge

Sep 27, 2005 at 11:12 PM Post #5 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by milamber
yeah i heard about US ppl being in the 60+ region too thats why i posted this to check... Oink did you order one as well?

Unfortunately no (Just got 650's - wallet in IC!) Just hadn't heard anything about the 2nd batch being shipped, so take my previous post with a large pinch...

Oct 17, 2005 at 12:19 PM Post #6 of 14
Resurrecting this thread as my HF-1s have been dispatched (5th October) but have not arrived yet!
confused.gif

Any UK buyers got theirs?

How long did it take to get to you and who handled the UK delivery part, and did you get hit with customs charges.

Have to keep the missus in during the day waiting for them and not let her go out shopping with the cash set aside for customs fees.
tongue.gif

Steve

Oct 17, 2005 at 9:06 PM Post #7 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieDvd
How long did it take to get to you and who handled the UK delivery part, and did you get hit with customs charges.

Have to keep the missus in during the day waiting for them and not let her go out shopping with the cash set aside for customs fees.
tongue.gif

Steve

If they go through customs Steve, they won't be delivered - Just a note to tell you to front up at the P.O. with the appropriate ca$h for the fees
mad.gif
, so don't worry about waiting in for them!
tongue.gif

Oct 18, 2005 at 9:48 AM Post #8 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oink1
If they go through customs Steve, they won't be delivered - Just a note to tell you to front up at the P.O. with the appropriate ca$h for the fees
mad.gif
, so don't worry about waiting in for them!
tongue.gif

Oddly enough the postman has always handled customs fees on all my other items. Only once did I need to go to the Post Office when we were not in to take a package. On the whole the post around here is pretty good as is our postie.

And before you suggest out postman is making up the duty we've paid by cheque and got the correct paperwork - I think
confused.gif

Anyway I'll give it another week and wait impatiently
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 18, 2005 at 10:53 AM Post #10 of 14
Sounds good news, hope they arrived in good shape.

Oct 18, 2005 at 1:30 PM Post #11 of 14
Just FYI, my card was charged on the 23rd of September, #48 arrived in the UK on the 30th of September, and got to my house the next day.

EDIT - Yeah, my declaration said $49 too, the Post Office charged something paltry like £8.70 for customs. Much better than if it had been the full whack, thanks Todd!
biggrin.gif

Oct 18, 2005 at 5:22 PM Post #13 of 14
I just hope my local sorting office is not full of audiophiles all trying out my HF-1s before they deign to deliver them
basshead.gif

Steve

Oct 18, 2005 at 10:52 PM Post #14 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieDvd
I just hope my local sorting office is not full of audiophiles all trying out my HF-1s before they deign to deliver them
basshead.gif

Steve

Have a mental picture of the guy off the Simpsons who drives the bus, but with a post sack!
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back