Anyone in the UK got the UE11'S?
Oct 18, 2007 at 3:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Musicdiddy

100+ Head-Fier
Help! I am looking to upgrade my 'phones to use with my iMod/Lisa III rig and cannot make up my mind between getting the UE11's or a full size headphone like the HD650. The UE11 would be the ideal choice as most of my headphone listening is done in bed, work etc but I am a bit hesitant about ordering customs from the US bearing in mind the fit problems some of you guys have had. Its very expensive, not too mention the hassle if they need to be returned to be altered. Therefore I wondered if anyone from the UK has bought them & what their experience has been.

Oct 18, 2007 at 6:21 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicdiddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Help! I am looking to upgrade my 'phones to use with my iMod/Lisa III rig and cannot make up my mind between getting the UE11's or a full size headphone like the HD650. The UE11 would be the ideal choice as most of my headphone listening is done in bed, work etc but I am a bit hesitant about ordering customs from the US bearing in mind the fit problems some of you guys have had. Its very expensive, not too mention the hassle if they need to be returned to be altered. Therefore I wondered if anyone from the UK has bought them & what their experience has been.

I live in colombia and I was lucky I had a perfect time first time around. It would've been a hassle if not since I have to send them by courier which could be quite expensive​

Oct 19, 2007 at 3:34 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by NMB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know a couple of people in the UK with UE10's. They had them fitted and sorted out by a company in the UK called Handheld Audio (http://www.handheldaudio.co.uk/). They are quite a bit more expensive than they are in the US but I guess that's the price of peace of mind.

Nicholas

They're nearly double the price!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 19, 2007 at 8:15 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuwidol /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They're nearly double the price!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes and if you add in the cost of having the impressions done & import duty etc, you are getting near the £1100 ($2200) mark!!
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back