Anyone in the SF South Bay Area?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022 at 12:45 AM Post #80 of 126
Moved to Fremont recently, would be interested in such meet-up.
we should def have a meetup near san pedro square or something, bring some gear, have beers and chat?

Mar 6, 2022 at 1:03 AM Post #81 of 126
I was in SJ and now Santa Cruz. About 10 years ago I hosted a get together at my home. It was an extremely memorable event. Everyone brought headphones and we have 5 nice headphone amps plus my nice 2 channel system. One of the guys brought a 300B Eddie Current unit. Very memorable.

It was a great time.

Current Inventory:
  • Quicksilver headphone amp
  • PS Audio Gain Cell DAC/Headphone Amp
  • OPPO Sonica DAC (like new probably sell it)
  • Golden Tube Audio SE-40 amp
  • Pass Labs Aleph30 Amp
  • Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC
  • HD650 headphones with LCD-XC's coming soon

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2022 at 1:17 AM Post #82 of 126
I was in SJ and now Santa Cruz. About 10 years ago I hosted a get together at my home. It was an extremely memorable event. Everyone brought headphones and we have 5 nice headphone amps plus my nice 2 channel system. One of the guys brought a 300B Eddie Current unit. Very memorable.

It was a great time.
Are you saying you're willing to host again? :thinking:

Mar 6, 2022 at 12:25 PM Post #86 of 126
May 5, 2022 at 10:12 PM Post #89 of 126
Guys, let's canjam-up this Sat afternoon, at 13.00. We can use my office conference room with a thrilling view over the whole bay, SF, and the Golden Gate. Chase Bank building, right in front of the Downtown Berkeley BART. 2150 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA 94704
If you plan to attend let me know, I'll PM you my phone number to give me a call when you arrive to let you in (you need a key to enter the building, a key for an elevator, and a key for the floor door).

I can provide Wifi, tea, maybe soft drinks, probably snacks, definitely 1 portable amp/DAC, and for sure a can-drive-any-cans amp/DAC. And a pair of AKG monitors.
As a source - laptop with What player or Jriver. Loads of music (can share, bring the drive).

Feel free to bring your anything.

BTW, that's the view you gonna see, just add up a century to the picture.
1651802971549.png

May 6, 2022 at 12:00 AM Post #90 of 126
Guys, let's canjam-up this Sat afternoon, at 13.00. We can use my office conference room with a thrilling view over the whole bay, SF, and the Golden Gate. Chase Bank building, right in front of the Downtown Berkeley BART. 2150 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA 94704
If you plan to attend let me know, I'll PM you my phone number to give me a call when you arrive to let you in (you need a key to enter the building, a key for an elevator, and a key for the floor door).

I can provide Wifi, tea, maybe soft drinks, probably snacks, definitely 1 portable amp/DAC, and for sure a can-drive-any-cans amp/DAC. And a pair of AKG monitors.
As a source - laptop with What player or Jriver. Loads of music (can share, bring the drive).

Feel free to bring your anything.

BTW, that's the view you gonna see, just add up a century to the picture.
1651802971549.png
I am in, can get Stax T1, SR-009, Modded Soncoz LA-QXD1, BS HD650, Craft ears 6, Modded XD-05+, RU6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back