Anyone heard of system-audio?
Aug 2, 2014 at 12:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

zogo13

New Head-Fier
Hello, while browsing the internet for high end speaker systems, I found a small company called system-audio, (based in Denmark) I did some researching and found some of their stuff and its expensive, is it any good?

http://www.system-audio.com/_en-GB/frontpage

Aug 2, 2014 at 11:34 AM Post #2 of 4
Considering the first thing that they market to you on the page in the banner is how good they look, and the 2nd thing down below is that they have good wireless speakers, I would definitely make certain that they have been reviewed a good bit before purchasing.

Aug 2, 2014 at 12:02 PM Post #3 of 4
I did some research and found out that they are a niche brand in north america, but very popular in europe, from what i've read their speakers are top tear, and even considered some of the best, but from what i've scene they're expensive, and getting a hold of them in north america is difficult.

Aug 2, 2014 at 12:19 PM Post #4 of 4
I did some research and found out that they are a niche brand in north america, but very popular in europe, from what i've read their speakers are top tear, and even considered some of the best, but from what i've scene they're expensive, and getting a hold of them in north america is difficult.

Then ask at AVForums. They are a UK based home audio community. If they aren't excited about them, probably not as popular as you think :)

What country do you live in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back