Anyone having this problem with their 3G Nano?
Sep 17, 2007 at 3:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Pokato

100+ Head-Fier
Hi guys, Just wondeing if anyone has this problem with their 3G Nano...sometime at the start of a song, the song would starts for 1 sec, then kinda "pause" for like half a sec before resuming...it doesn't happen very often, but kinda annoying when it does. I want to see if this is a design problem, common problem with flash players, before I take the trip and try to exchange for a new one. Thanks in advance!

Sep 17, 2007 at 5:15 AM Post #2 of 3
I just got the 3G iPod nano 8GB, and it has the same problem you described. It happens only for Apple lossless files, especially if I use CoverFlow. You're not alone. I updated it to the latest firmware today. Haven't tried the 1.00 version.

Sep 17, 2007 at 6:56 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokato /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi guys, Just wondeing if anyone has this problem with their 3G Nano...sometime at the start of a song, the song would starts for 1 sec, then kinda "pause" for like half a sec before resuming...it doesn't happen very often, but kinda annoying when it does. I want to see if this is a design problem, common problem with flash players, before I take the trip and try to exchange for a new one. Thanks in advance!

The same thing happens on your computer. When you try to use too many applications at once, the whole thing slows down and becomes unresponsive.The Nano has a relatively weak processor, but Apple should be able to optimize the OS and make everything run smoother, as they have with the Classic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back