Anyone have the digital drug Bianural CD?
Apr 7, 2007 at 9:59 PM Post #3 of 4
I tried the digital drug... it did little more than make my hearing wobbly when it was done (wahwahwahwahwah like a slinky stretched out horizontally then plucked from one end)

Other than that, nothing.

Of course, if you look at the frequencies they claim to use on their site, I can think of maybe one or two headphones and nearly zero headphone amps that can handle them. On second thought, maybe they mean frequency of the pulses.

I messed with Computer Narcotics before too. Similar results. I guess if you believe in it, then maybe it works, but maybe the sounds themselves are there to put you into a state of belief.

May 5, 2007 at 12:43 AM Post #4 of 4
i-Doser and the "drug" binaural CDs are both scams, IMHO. i-Doser probably works but it's outright fraud to charge for it on a per-use basis, or even charge for it at all really.

You can produce almost any type of binaural audio using the free Brainwave Generator. Secondly, I'd hate to burst anyones bubble but I very much doubt it's possible to imitate the effects of any drug (except maybe coffee and sleeping pills, to a degree) using binaural beats. But they are very useful for other things like meditation and studying (i.e., alertness).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back