Anyone have personal experience with the Audio Technica CM7?
Jan 25, 2004 at 6:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Hiker

500+ Head-Fier
After doing a search of the forums, I have come up with very little regarding these earphones, and rightfully so. They seem to be expensive for what you actually get, and they have not been out all that long yet. However, I am interested in these. I need some small headphones for my Ipod that do not isolate as much as my ER-4s. I have the KSC-35s, but I want to try something different. These will mostly be for exercising and working out purposes. Therefore, they do have to fit snuggly. I know that is a rather personal matter, but I seem to have somewhat normal sized ears from what I can gather.

I definately like the small footprint these earphones have as well as their style. However, more important than those traits is sound quality. Do these earbuds sound good for their price? Do they sound better than they should for their price? Do you feel that they are a good value or more like another B&O A8? If these earbuds are not a good value, I will consider the CM5 instead since it is significantly cheaper. Thanks ahead for the info.

-Hiker

Jan 25, 2004 at 5:04 PM Post #2 of 6
Bump.

Jan 25, 2004 at 5:51 PM Post #3 of 6
I strongly suggest you to buy CM7Ti. I have one pair and I am so happy with this little, tough, stylish earbuds. They really sound good and they are very different to er-4P(S). Listening cm7ti is more musical than er-4p, vocal is very very good(maybe sweet). You can feel the emotion that the singer express...
I can't describe it very well, cos my english is not that good. The only thing I want to say is you won't regret buying this earbuds, if money is not a key issue for you..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jan 25, 2004 at 11:48 PM Post #4 of 6
Im pretty sure that if I get these, I will get the aluminum version since it is cheaper and I am not sure if there are really any sonic differences between the two. Thanks for your impressions though. How is the bass and high end extension on these? Do you notice any frequency range that is more pronounced or recessed from the rest of the range?

Jan 27, 2004 at 1:35 AM Post #5 of 6
One last try for more info, bump.

Jan 27, 2004 at 6:28 AM Post #6 of 6
I too am interested in finding some information about these.

Having recently purchased the E3c's I am a bit disappointed with the amount of bass. So my search for the ultimate earbuds continues.

The CM7Ti are the next ones that I am looking into. It has been very difficult to find any information on these.

Can anyone provide comparisons to the EX70's, E888's, ER4's, or E3's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back