Anyone have experience with Plussound Bluetooth adapters?
Feb 21, 2023 at 6:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

KarateHottie93

New Head-Fier
I'm interested in buying one of their Bluetooth adapters but the prices are extremely high compared to even the iBasso CF01 and Fiio UTWS5.

I've researched the brand online and there's not a lot of great reviews I've come across...not a lot of reviews for them in general. Anyone here have experience with Plussound?

Feb 21, 2023 at 7:48 PM Post #2 of 4
Sadly I did buy the the Echo Series and had too many issues. They kept randomly powering off. I was using them with a pair of Mangird Tea 2 IEMs and gave up. Not sure if it was the IEM connection or the adapters. I've used their bt cables in the past for a pair or Etymotic XR4s and those worked great. Personally, I'd go with the Shure TWS2 Gen 2 or the Fostex TM2C. They're my favorites. The FiiO UTWS5 are okay, but I'm unlucky and they always have bugs. I've tried them several times. I do know FiiO has a new pair coming out later this year. Supposed to have a smaller case and smaller adapters. Guess we'll see!

Feb 21, 2023 at 8:03 PM Post #3 of 4
Appreciate the response. I ended up fighting the urge and just ordering a $50 pair of UTWS3's to use for now. I have AZ09's in B and C but couldn't bring myself to try and modify the connectors, even though it looks super easy on the C pin ones. I also have some 0.78 around the neck ones but I don't know...I feel lame wearing those in a modern TWS world.

Definitely glad I didn't impulse buy the Echo's after reading your response though.

Feb 21, 2023 at 8:19 PM Post #4 of 4
Appreciate the response. I ended up fighting the urge and just ordering a $50 pair of UTWS3's to use for now. I have AZ09's in B and C but couldn't bring myself to try and modify the connectors, even though it looks super easy on the C pin ones. I also have some 0.78 around the neck ones but I don't know...I feel lame wearing those in a modern TWS world.

Definitely glad I didn't impulse buy the Echo's after reading your response though.
Oh yes, I've been down all those roads. The UTWS3 is a good start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back