anyone have experience with melos audio restoration?
Jan 14, 2002 at 4:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

ai0tron

Banned
I am thinking about getting my melos upgraded and tweaked out to the limit to hopefully correct some problems with channel leakage on the inputs and to see if it can actually be improved upon sonically at the output... It would be interesting to hear what people have to say before I go sending it in. It's not cheap and considering that my melos is currently working fine perhaps it really isn't worth it. Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Jan 14, 2002 at 5:23 AM Post #2 of 6
there is a tiny, tiny bit of channel crosstalk on mine as well. Maybe you should just play around with the connection wires inside... getting new ones from, say, audience isn't too expensive.

Jan 14, 2002 at 10:08 AM Post #3 of 6
Ok. I'll give it a whirl.

Wow, it's late. At this moment in time, I think I have walking pneumonia, I'm listening to Nirvana's Nevermind, my desktop is bright red-orange, my mouse is flashing because its wireless and trying to lengthen battery life, my light is on the high setting, there is a bottle of Tussin DM on my desk, the E888's lie crumpled and rejected by my scanner, my marvin the martian beany babyish thing is begging me to set him up, his trusty dog is sitting on a bottle of vitamins, my legs hurt from sitting down, I keep coughing, I should shower, I'm getting tired, I feel love for my Melos, the moment has passed now, things are changing, hmm, im going to sleep.... my mouse is flashing again.

Jan 14, 2002 at 10:12 AM Post #4 of 6
Take care, ai0tron. Maybe you should see a doctor......

frown.gif

Jan 14, 2002 at 11:33 PM Post #5 of 6
sounds to me like a classic case of "burnout".
Just too much everything.
Step back,relax,sleep and then just
DO FKN NOTHING !
Walk around the house like a zombie in bunnie slippers and jammies.Sip some tea and watch old godzilla movies.Or don't !
But DO NOT watch any news.Maybe Ren and Stimpy would be in order
But nothing to do with real life !
Step out of the world for a bit.SEE YA !

New Man ready to kick some world ass
The rickster knows about overextending his physical and emotional batteries.
Recharge dude.

Jan 15, 2002 at 6:20 AM Post #6 of 6
Yeah man I think my batteries have been on empty for about 2 or 3 years now. I think I'll take your advice and find a nice relaxing outlet of some kind. I work weekends so I don't really have a day that I can just kick back and say "ahhhh".

I'm not very trusting of doctors. I do however like the medication they give out.. weeeee... Just kidding. Actually, I got a girl to bring over some authentic green tea from china and I think it may have helped a little bit. I have some more tea so I'll keep drinking it and maybe something good will happen, like this damn cough will go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back