Anyone have an image of the takstar pro 80 wiring?
Feb 10, 2018 at 6:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

rjbell

100+ Head-Fier
The right channel is dead I've opened up the cans i can see a read wire disconnected. Is this soldered with the other read wire or soldered to another point? Anyone have a picture or diagram?

Thanks

Feb 24, 2018 at 1:09 PM Post #2 of 3
If your headphones are like most then the red wire is right audio that carries signal to the right ear-cup, that being said I am assuming you have opened up the left ear cup since you see two red wires. One of those as I said earlier goes to the right can and the other should be for the source signal cable that has your phono jack at the end. Anyways, long story short yes you would solder them together. The reasoning being that you want audio to travel from your source cable to your right ear.

Feb 25, 2018 at 2:04 AM Post #3 of 3
If your headphones are like most then the red wire is right audio that carries signal to the right ear-cup, that being said I am assuming you have opened up the left ear cup since you see two red wires. One of those as I said earlier goes to the right can and the other should be for the source signal cable that has your phono jack at the end. Anyways, long story short yes you would solder them together. The reasoning being that you want audio to travel from your source cable to your right ear.
Thank you for your reply, all sorted. I remembered my dad had the same pair so I opened his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back