Anyone have a Leesa mattress?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2017 at 2:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

billybob_jcv

Headphoneus Supremus
I need a new mattress and I'm thinking about going for one of the online brands: Leesa, Brooklyn Bedding, Casper, Helix, etc. I currently have a 12 year-old latex mattress that is sagging badly. I like the feel of latex and I really dislike the slow-response memory foam mattresses. I want a medium to medium-firm mattress that is cool and supportive without it trapping me in quicksand. Anyone have a Leesa or one of the similar mattresses?

Aug 13, 2017 at 9:03 PM Post #2 of 3
I need a new mattress and I'm thinking about going for one of the online brands: Leesa, Brooklyn Bedding, Casper, Helix, etc. I currently have a 12 year-old latex mattress that is sagging badly. I like the feel of latex and I really dislike the slow-response memory foam mattresses. I want a medium to medium-firm mattress that is cool and supportive without it trapping me in quicksand. Anyone have a Leesa or one of the similar mattresses?

I've had a Leesa King size for two years now and both my wife and eye like it a lot.

We were specifically very concerned about overheating because we live in New Orleans, but we both find it's actually cooler than the pillow top it replaced.

Feb 12, 2018 at 3:13 PM Post #3 of 3
A little late to the party, here, but I have a Leesa mattress. It compares very favorably with the ~$2k mattress that I had to leave back in the States. Quite comfortable and it's held up for the six months I've had it (not much, I know).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back