Anyone have a copy . . .
Jun 15, 2002 at 3:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

andrzejpw

May one day invent Bose-cancelling headphones.
of the posts that made Flasken famous?

smily_headphones1.gif

I can only imagine the hilarity of mixing alcohol and hi-fi.
smily_headphones1.gif

No offense to flasken.

Jun 15, 2002 at 4:23 PM Post #2 of 5
The mods were quite busy that night cleaning-up after him so I don't think they exist any longer.

As I recall the first one started as a drunken rant about being drunk.

It got deleted which led to a whole slew of posts by Flasken about the unfairness of it. This is when it really got out of hand. As those got deleted Flasken got more pissed and went a little overboard with his whining.

One caveat...

I can't remember what I had for breakfast an hour ago so I could be totally mistaken here or mixing it up with another event or I might be making it all up for all I know. I've learned *NOT* to trust my memory.

Jun 15, 2002 at 5:20 PM Post #3 of 5
There are still two threads in existance from that night that I've found...

hehehe ~ They're not too bad, but I won't humiliate Flasken and post them here... there is a time to let sleeping dogs lie, and that time is now.

Of course if Flasken says its cool... I'll copy the links into here
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 15, 2002 at 10:36 PM Post #4 of 5
God damn it What is your problem??? I've never hurt you physically so lay it off, or i'll fscking kill you!!!

I am sick and tired of people deleting my threads, but do you HAVE to make a fscking thread ABOUT IT??? You stupid fsck!!!

So what if I'm drunk?? This is a free forum so LAY IT OFF!!

- HAHAHA
biggrin.gif
What a laugh!! Too bad, I'm kidding!! The real thing is reserved for the lucky few...
tongue.gif

OTOH, though I'm obviously kidding about killing you and all, you really didn't have to make a thread about this, seriously
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back