Anyone getting ER4SR ?
Jun 8, 2016 at 11:05 PM Post #3 of 28
announced but not released yet.
so no one has got it.
smily_headphones1.gif

They seem to be available for order at their website though. It says "in stock" 
redface.gif

Jul 3, 2016 at 4:41 PM Post #11 of 28
Hey Terence.

So. Tell us... after some days of usage. How do you like them ? Did you own ER-4S earlier ?

I've lost my ER-4S in a train ....
mad.gif
so sad and angry. Was about to order a new pair, but just saw now ER-4SR.... Also hesitating to go for ER-4XR. I want to use them with a Fiio X7 and AM but wouldn't know which one to chose...

Jul 3, 2016 at 7:32 PM Post #12 of 28
Not been around much.  Just discovering the new release.  Who is gonna buy this?  What is the target market?  Basically studio engineers?

I know some enjoyed the flat Ety response of ERS but I was always puzzled on how you can monitor drums and percussion without any visiceral response?  

Jul 3, 2016 at 9:03 PM Post #13 of 28
  Hey Terence.

So. Tell us... after some days of usage. How do you like them ? Did you own ER-4S earlier ?

I've lost my ER-4S in a train ....
mad.gif
so sad and angry. Was about to order a new pair, but just saw now ER-4SR.... Also hesitating to go for ER-4XR. I want to use them with a Fiio X7 and AM but wouldn't know which one to chose...

This is my first time going with Ety and I gotta say the sound signature didn't appeal to me to start.  To give a fair view I am using ipod 160GB and no AMPS or DAC, sound sources are a mix of MP3 and WAV or Apple Looseless.  Although it takes a lot to force sound, i have to say after a few weeks, it stuck to my ears.  There is more sound from the sources heard ( I say sound and not only music)  and more is discovered from using ER-4SR.  

the 4SR does not have the bass but for my tastes they are strong and subtle enough in the background.  But what really stands out are the mids, they really expand the music and I am sure many would agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Back