Anyone from the Philippines here?
Sep 1, 2013 at 9:31 PM Post #181 of 589
Hi guys, musta.

Anybody ordered dx50 here?

I have been a lurker here for a while now, and i'm quite happy how Philippines have stores now like egghead or power up audio so that we can have more access to gadgets without spending  god knows hard earned cash.

Ang poblema lang kasi dito kaya medyo mahirap maging audiophile dahil sa customs natin e. Lokohan sa duties. Lols

Sep 2, 2013 at 12:33 AM Post #182 of 589
Quote:
Hi guys, musta.

Anybody ordered dx50 here?

I have been a lurker here for a while now, and i'm quite happy how Philippines have stores now like egghead or power up audio so that we can have more access to gadgets without spending  god knows hard earned cash.

Ang poblema lang kasi dito kaya medyo mahirap maging audiophile dahil sa customs natin e. Lokohan sa duties. Lols

Haven't yet..

Long Live Philippine Customs... haha...

Sep 2, 2013 at 12:44 AM Post #183 of 589
Can't fool 'em, they're audiophools too
ksc75smile.gif

Sep 2, 2013 at 1:14 PM Post #184 of 589
Can't fool 'em, they're audiophools too :ksc75smile:

"Mukhang mahal ito ah."
"Tignan mo sa net."
"Mahal nga!"
"Sige, idoble mo yung presyo yan ang customs charge..."

Sep 2, 2013 at 1:57 PM Post #185 of 589
Sep 6, 2013 at 11:40 PM Post #186 of 589

Hey hey!

Okay, I love the k3003, as it is one of the better "neutral" sounding IEMs. But if you want bass? Go for the IE800. My only gripe with the IE800 is the harsh highs. The way to tame them is to cut a bit of comply foam and put it in between the tips and earphone of the IE800. It tames the highs so the IEM is actually listenable.

But personally for me I'd go for the To Go! 334. Its a very musical IEM and makes me enjoy my music more. I have upgraded the cables for my FitEars several times but the 001 and 000 are the only ones I've personally tried with my 334s, since I upgraded to the 335.

I have to say the 334s I purchased in Japan for around $1.2k and it is VERY SENSITIVE so it hisses on most powerful amps.

X3 is good, but yes umiitnit nga siya after extended periods of play time, so I don't really suggest it now for ultra-portability (as in put in your bag/pocket while moving around). For that I prefer the better-sounding (and higher priced) AK120.

Tamang tama lng sakin yun bass ng K3003, yun IE800 medyo sobra na para sakin..

between IE800 and K3003 mas gusto ko yun K3003 ganda kc yung highs nya at mas refined pa compared sa tf10

Sana makapag ipon din para makabili ng tg334 at salamat for your good insights, pero cguro later na ako mag upgrade ng cables ang mahal kc...

Right now I'm using tf10 + white angel cables and fxz100

Para sakin ang hirap tlg bumalik sa dynamic iems pag nasanay kna sa BA, ang linis ng tunog nya

Pero sana hindi mag hiss yun tg334 sa walkman z1060 ko

Thanks alot again
popcorn.gif

Sep 7, 2013 at 1:07 PM Post #187 of 589

Tamang tama lng sakin yun bass ng K3003, yun IE800 medyo sobra na para sakin..

between IE800 and K3003 mas gusto ko yun K3003 ganda kc yung highs nya at mas refined pa compared sa tf10

Sana makapag ipon din para makabili ng tg334 at salamat for your good insights, pero cguro later na ako mag upgrade ng cables ang mahal kc...

Right now I'm using tf10 + white angel cables and fxz100

Para sakin ang hirap tlg bumalik sa dynamic iems pag nasanay kna sa BA, ang linis ng tunog nya

Pero sana hindi mag hiss yun tg334 sa walkman z1060 ko

Thanks alot again
popcorn.gif

No prob,

Kung gusto mong subukan yung 334 I left my pair with a friend sa pinas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back