Anyone from the Philippines here?
Jan 14, 2014 at 12:40 PM Post #241 of 589
  Nagresearch naman ako. Lumalabas lang CAL! and sr60i/sr80i. Talagang yun lang ba pagpipilian ko?
smile.gif

at kung yun na nga lang. alin don rerecommend nyo. salamat.

I'd go for Grado. As far as very accurate sound is concerned at higher price points, I'd go for my HD600 for example over the SR325 (isolates around the ear better too), but below $150 I honestly cannot imagine getting anything else. I've gone for decent IEMs for portable and transportable though, but anyone who might need the latter I usually recommend them to get the SR80 or SR60.

Jan 21, 2014 at 11:25 PM Post #247 of 589
  I sold all my SL headphones and my CAL when I got my Takstar Pro 80...

btw, I'm also from Pinas, mabuhay!!!
biggrin.gif

Pinoy in China ka din? Mabuhay! 
beerchug.gif

I've been wanting the Pro80 since reading the reviews by user bhazard, sadly I have no money at the moment. 
tongue.gif
 Just gotta get used to these Pistons I have, I guess.

Jan 21, 2014 at 11:31 PM Post #248 of 589
  Pinoy in China ka din? Mabuhay! 
beerchug.gif

I've been wanting the Pro80 since reading the reviews by user bhazard, sadly I have no money at the moment. 
tongue.gif
 Just gotta get used to these Pistons I have, I guess.

yup, but im back to Pinas now for 7 weeks vacation. I'll be going back to China on Feb. 17. If you're still there by that time, I can loan you my Pro80 and HI2050.
biggrin.gif

Jan 21, 2014 at 11:34 PM Post #250 of 589
  yup, but im back to Pinas now for 7 weeks vacation. I'll be going back to China on Feb. 17. If you're still there by that time, I can loan you my Pro80 and HI2050.
biggrin.gif

The generosity! Thanks so much!
tongue.gif

I'm leaving for the Phils for a 2-week vacation, heading back to Cebu for four days, then going to some other places.

Looking at your headphone inventory. I'm pretty sure you will like, or maybe love the takstar pro 80.

IKR. Reading the reviews, and seeing the price, I'm really looking forward to buying it if I have the chance. I also read that the Hi-2050 is the open version of the pro80. It's cheaper on TMall, too, so if what they say is true, I might get that one instead. I'd like a good open can just to see the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back