Anyone familiar with UE customer service?
Aug 18, 2008 at 3:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

tstarn06

Banned
I purchased a pair of UE Super.Fi 5s (new version) and I am trying to find out how to return them. Anyone ever deal with UE customer support/service? Their web site is horrible. If you click on get an RMA number, there is a drop down for several models, but not the SF5.

Really poor design of their site. They need Logictech's help, pronto.

Also, they don't publish their return/refund policy (30 days? Not sure). At least I couldn't find it. I checked my email receipt/purchase confirmation, and not even an order number in the email.

So I called, got someone on the main board, and she transferred me to a voicemail, not even sure if it was the right dept. They are PDT, so I can understand the early morning hours there. Just waiting for a call back.

I can see why they needed to be gobbled up by a larger owner. While the have a nice looking site, for the most part, their online customer service/support strategy is awful.

Anyway, anyone deal with them on this front? Do they call people back, provide decent service, etc.? Curious. If I can't get a refund, I will have to sell the SF5s at a loss, I supposed. The price has already dropped likl $20 on Amazon. Of course, I'd rather get the full refund.

The lesson here? Always buy from Amazon whenever you can. No such hassles returning merch to Amazon.

Nevermind, got an email back. Can a mod delete this post?

Aug 19, 2008 at 10:01 PM Post #3 of 4
No, someone emailed me and they are refunding full amount, minus postage ($5). So they are a good customer service company, but there website is really poorly designed for automated CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back