Anyone ever seen organic(or MSG-less) ramen?
May 23, 2007 at 4:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

HypnoLobster

100+ Head-Fier
I've begun a quest. I am a lover of Maruchan Oriental flavor ramen. However, it's full of MSG and sodium and bad things and I haven't had any in years, but oh do I miss the stuff.

SO!

Does anyone happen to know if a MSG lacking or less sodiumfullness version of this tasty breakfast, lunch and dinner? Preferrably the same old packet of nummy flavoring, same brick of noodles, etc.

If that fails, how about a gigantic bag of a similar flavoring and a supplier of ramen noodles? I've heard that making ramen from scratch (the soup part, not the noodles) is extremely challenging.

May 23, 2007 at 6:32 PM Post #3 of 4
Hmm...

Anyone in Korea want to buy a variety, send them to me, I tell you which is awesome, you buy a metric ton and I pay you for it?
Or perhaps just tell me some brand names?

There's a forum for everything, somewhere there HAS to be a forum dedicated to ramen.

May 23, 2007 at 6:50 PM Post #4 of 4
Whole Foods might have it, but my guess is it wouldn't be authentic enough (there is something a little off with their soba and udon). Some of the noodle-intensive Korean markets near me have it, but there the selection of natural isn't so wide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back