Anyone Else Playing in the WSOP?
Jun 28, 2008 at 5:57 AM Post #16 of 23
Stopped following poker years ago...but I still recognize all those names
smily_headphones1.gif

Good luck rlanger!

Jun 28, 2008 at 6:00 AM Post #17 of 23
Whenever somebody tells me that watching poker on TV is boring, I lose some respect for them. Same goes for people who dislike watching golf. These are probably the same people who prefer Dr. Seuss to Faulkner.
biggrin.gif

Jun 28, 2008 at 5:21 PM Post #20 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron313 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha... the cash makes it perfect.

Yeah, you would think the guy could afford to at least get some PK2s if he insists on using buds. Geez!
wink.gif

Jun 30, 2008 at 1:22 PM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron313 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Negreanu and Matusow won bracelets this year, so he's due, too.

My roomate dealt the final table for the bracelet Matusow won this year...pretty sweet. Unfortunately since nothing large happened, and it's a game not many "hold em players" know how to play (2-7), it won't be televised
frown.gif

Jul 1, 2008 at 12:42 AM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by oicdn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My roomate dealt the final table for the bracelet Matusow won this year...pretty sweet. Unfortunately since nothing large happened, and it's a game not many "hold em players" know how to play (2-7), it won't be televised
frown.gif

Too bad about not being televised.

Jul 1, 2008 at 3:00 AM Post #23 of 23
Yeah, it was a pretty boring watch. It was a single draw event IIRC, and it was either fold or all in for a while...but Mike pulled it out, and took a couple pics with my roomy. Who I think will prolly be on TV this year as well. But nobody watches the dealer, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back