Anyone else like Mondays?
Aug 9, 2004 at 6:28 AM Post #16 of 28
I, for one, really love Mondays.

There are many services that just can not be found on weekends. Such as couriers, the post office, customer service for many companies.

Weekdays are the days when things can actually get done. I, for one, loathe weekends. I don't mind relaxing though.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, because I can FINALLY get my camera AND laptop sent back to me after the manufacturer's repair...

Aug 9, 2004 at 11:33 AM Post #18 of 28
Grrrrrr, shaddaup
mad.gif

it's Monday AM and time to go to work AGAIN!
Where's my coffee dammit?

Aug 9, 2004 at 12:06 PM Post #19 of 28
Mondays are great. Much better than Friday or the weekend.

Of course, I work Friday through Monday, so maybe I'm biased...
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 9, 2004 at 12:30 PM Post #21 of 28
I prefer Friday's.

Aug 9, 2004 at 2:16 PM Post #22 of 28
In response to this thread,

Mondays arent as bad as Tuesdays, they are by far the worse day for the following reasons.

Monday ............you are still on a high from the weekend

Tuesday ........... nothing but cr*p

Wednesday......... By the end of the day half the week is over, midway point crossed

Thursday ............it is the day before Friday

Friday................. only a couple of hours until freedom

Well it is Monday here at the moment so I have this emotion rollercoaster to go through.

Good luck everyone

Aug 9, 2004 at 4:51 PM Post #23 of 28
Nope, I hate Mondays. In fact Monday thru Wednesday is total crap for me because that when most of my deadlines at work are due. Thursdays and Fridays are ok unless some idiot screws it up for me on those days.

Aug 9, 2004 at 7:19 PM Post #24 of 28
"i don't care if monday's blue, i wanna shoot the whole day down."

that's two of my favorite songs in one, and that's just about the way i feel about the wrong end of the week. i've thought about implementing spaceman's remedy of starting work later that day - might help.

Aug 9, 2004 at 8:37 PM Post #26 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Rubble
In response to this thread,

Mondays arent as bad as Tuesdays, they are by far the worse day for the following reasons.

Monday ............you are still on a high from the weekend

Tuesday ........... nothing but cr*p

Wednesday......... By the end of the day half the week is over, midway point crossed

Thursday ............it is the day before Friday

Friday................. only a couple of hours until freedom

Well it is Monday here at the moment so I have this emotion rollercoaster to go through.

Good luck everyone

I'd have to disagree with being on a high on a Monday. I HATE mondays, the weekend feels long dead and buried on a Monday. Also, Sundays are a bit crap for me because I know its Monday the next day.

For me, Tuesdays are a bit of a nonedescript day for me.

Wednesday, I agree the weekend is in sight.

For me, the weekend all but begins on a Thursday, as I know theres only one day at work after that, and it just seems nicely close to the weekend.

Fridays are great (well except for being at work through the day, or like last Friday, spending a few hours in hospital after a night out
blink.gif
)

Mondays suck, but gladly, mine is over with now
biggrin.gif

Aug 9, 2004 at 8:39 PM Post #27 of 28
I've been pushing to get Mondays changed to Sunday pt.II, and then jump into work on teusdays instead. No luck so far
mad.gif
.....I'll keep you posted to any changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back