Anyone Else Going to Emofest (Sorry If This Is the Wrong Area to Post)
Aug 25, 2013 at 11:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

rsgladwin85

100+ Head-Fier
Hey all,

I know this is kind of last minute, but I myself just noticed this on Emotiva's page yesterday.  They're having there 10th annual Emofest.  For those of you thinking that name is kinda odd, I agree lol.  But it will be in Franklin, TN which is close to Nashville.  I'm going to post the link where you can get your ticket.  You will have until Tuesday to get your free tickets and after that I believe you'll just be a walk-in guest whatever that means. Below is the link to purchase tickets:

http://emofest-es2.eventbrite.com/?rank=1

Listed below is the info posted for the event:

[size=11.0pt]Hi folks….[/size]
[size=11.0pt]It’s that time again! [/size]
[size=11.0pt]Time for Emofest.[/size]
[size=11.0pt] [/size]
[size=11.0pt]We’d like to take this opportunity to invite you to come join us, and to let you know that this year’s Emofest is going to be something extra special.[/size]
[size=11.0pt]It’s Emotiva’s 10th anniversary, so this is going to be the biggest, the baddest, and the most fun Emofest ever.[/size]
[size=11.0pt]Whether you’ve been to Emofest before, or it’s your first time, this is the one you don’t want to miss.[/size]
[size=11.0pt] [/size]
[size=11.0pt]Tech Day: Saturday, August 31, 2013. 9 AM - 5 PM.[/size]
[size=11.0pt] [/size]
[size=11.0pt]This is our behind-the-scenes day. [/size]
[size=11.0pt]You’ll get a first-hand look at all things Emotiva. [/size]
[size=11.0pt]Enjoy discussions and demonstration sessions led by our President Dan Laufman, our VP/CTO Lonnie Vaughn, and the engineering team. [/size]
[size=11.0pt]Check out our new manufacturing wing. (That’s right, we’re moving some of our manufacturing right here to our Franklin campus.)[/size]
[size=11.0pt]Have a sneak peek at some of our new products, and even see some “top secret” new product ideas.[/size]
[size=11.0pt] [/size]
[size=11.0pt]The Main Event. Sunday, September 1, 2013. 10 AM – 5 PM.  [/size]
[size=11.0pt] [/size]
[size=11.0pt]Sunday is a full-out party for everyone: including Emotiva customers, their families, and live music aficionados. [/size]
[size=11.0pt]In addition to another behind-the-scenes day, we’re going to throw the biggest party you can imagine,[/size]
[size=11.0pt]with live entertainment - featuring local Nashville musicians, great local food, exciting tours, and giveaways. [/size]
[size=11.0pt] [/size]
[size=11.0pt]So come see us and celebrate with us this year; to make the best even better - it’s totally free.[/size]
[size=11.0pt]You’ll make some new friends, and get to meet all of the great people behind your favorite Emotiva products. [/size]
[size=11.0pt]You might even go home with something new for your two-channel rig or home theater! [/size]
[size=11.0pt] [/size]
[size=11.0pt]Don’t miss it![/size]
[size=11.0pt] [/size]
[size=11.0pt]Be sure to register early! [/size]
[size=11.0pt]The last day to register is August 27th, 2013. [/size]
[size=11.0pt]All guests who have not registered by the cut off day will be considered walk-ins[/size]

I hope to see you all there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back