Anyone else getting a new Shuffle?
Sep 28, 2006 at 6:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

Organizer for Can Jam '09
I'm getting one. Can't wait until they arrive at my local Circuit City because I've got a $60 discount coupon there.

Anyone one else getting one or thinking about it?

Based on what I've read the old shuffles had the best sound quality out of all the ipods. I hope the same holds true with the new shuffle or at least it sounds the same as before. It's a bit risky buying unheard and brand new.

Sep 28, 2006 at 6:33 AM Post #2 of 37
if they do have the same sound quality as the 1G Shuffle, i may consider getting one
tongue.gif

i wonder if the 2G Shuffle has gapless...

Sep 28, 2006 at 6:39 AM Post #3 of 37
I was thinking that I might pass my old school Shuffle on to my daughter and get one of the new ones. I use it to listen to tunes while working out, and I like the idea of the clip and the smaller size.

I too am wondering about the SQ...I'll be interested to hear from other folks about how that shakes out.

Sep 28, 2006 at 9:14 AM Post #4 of 37
As it has been stated in the posts above, if the new Shuffle do sound as good as the old ones then yes I'll be getting one. Always wanted a Shuffle, but have never gotten around to pulling the trigger on one.

Sep 30, 2006 at 7:39 AM Post #7 of 37
Nothing new from me, just like the other guys, if the sound quality is good, then I'll get one for working out. That and my ER6i's should make a good pair, I'm thinking.

Sep 30, 2006 at 1:09 PM Post #8 of 37
I'm trying to justify the purchase of a shuffle. I already have 1G 4gb Nano and I'm about to pick up an 80gb 5.5G iPod, because of the video function and to hold my ever increasing music collection...I want the shuffle for working out with though...but I have the nano for that...

I could always keep the nano for everyday use, use the 80GB for travel and the shuffle for working out! I don't know if that's over kill though....

Sep 30, 2006 at 1:29 PM Post #9 of 37
I have one on order. The wife borrowed my original 1GB and won't give it back. Although, from time to time, she asks me to refresh it with some good stuff.
cool.gif

Sep 30, 2006 at 1:37 PM Post #10 of 37
Echopac says:
Quote:

The wife borrowed my original 1GB and won't give it back.

Echopac, I feel your pain. Is there anything lower than a Shuffle Snatcher?

Sep 30, 2006 at 3:01 PM Post #13 of 37
Not me!
Simply because it don't have a line-out.

Sep 30, 2006 at 4:27 PM Post #14 of 37
The new shuffle is the exact same inside and the old shuffle. It is the same basic thing with a new, smaller design. So, for those holding off because they are unsure if the sound quality is as good as the last one, it is.

Sep 30, 2006 at 4:39 PM Post #15 of 37
I hope you are right. I figure for $80 you can't really go wrong. And Circuit City has a 30-day no-questions asked return policy, which makes things easier. If I don't like it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back