Anyone else get the Aopen bass shaker headphones?
Dec 29, 2004 at 8:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

BowerR64

1000+ Head-Fier
I kinda like how these work, when you can dial in and out the bass seperate from the rest of the mix.

I took the speakers out of the Aopen headband and put them in a set of these peltor isolation ear muffs and its fun changing around the location of the woofer. They really dont have a bad sound
icon10.gif

Dec 29, 2004 at 8:57 PM Post #2 of 8
I have two pairs that arrived today, but haven't opened the box yet. I'm thinking if they do anything for me, the bass drivers may end up in some other set of cans. Maybe I'll get a chance to check them out later...

Jan 1, 2005 at 8:17 PM Post #5 of 8
I dont like the band and the way they fit. I pulled the drivers out and put em in a set of the ear muffs. It still has good bass and can be adjusted a bit to far. It has a good ful sound, im really suprised for the price.

Jan 2, 2005 at 7:36 AM Post #7 of 8
I got mine at newegg.com for $15.99, i got 2 because i figured to take a set apart and leave a set stock. My nephew liked them so much i gave a set to him for christmas. They work perfect for his portable and Nintedo DS, his CD player came with his backpack and it has no real EQ or bass settings so these give him a little adjustability.

Jan 2, 2005 at 11:46 AM Post #8 of 8
Yes I got these headphones. They rock with games especially with games like Counter-Strike or Half-Life. They do not compare to other headphones for music but for lan gaming they are great. Unfortunately - my little brother broke my bass shaker headphones. I have yet to fix them though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back