Anyone else get impatient waiting for stuff??
Feb 18, 2004 at 2:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

brschmid

500+ Head-Fier
i ordered all my parts last week for my Millet amp. i worked on all i could this past weekend. I couldn't do the Caps or Tubes because they didn't arrive yet.
mad.gif

welborne won;t return my emails so i can track my caps
frown.gif

and neither will angela
frown.gif

grrrr! i hate waiting, especially when all i have to do is solder on those parts and i am done. I have the case done as well
frown.gif

Feb 18, 2004 at 3:49 AM Post #2 of 17
I'm a very impatient person for anything I order. Waiting for stuff to complete a project is the worst, though. I know how you feel on that
wink.gif

Feb 18, 2004 at 3:51 AM Post #3 of 17
it looks great right now, except it is not functional.

hopefully stuff comes tomorrow, otherwise i am gonna make some phone calls. I usually do the 2day shipping for everything, but welborne and angela were to expensive for that.

Feb 18, 2004 at 4:49 AM Post #5 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by dokebi
Slowly stock up on anything and everything. You know you'll eventually use it.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

actually i have been doing that, but i haven't had a reason yet to use my extra parts
frown.gif

Feb 18, 2004 at 1:25 PM Post #8 of 17
I always have little make-work projects that I keep around for those times when I'm waiting for a part, rethinking a design, or even when I'm between major projects and bored.

D.

Feb 18, 2004 at 2:29 PM Post #9 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by dokebi
Slowly stock up on anything and everything. You know you'll eventually use it.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Yeah, but be careful, or you will end up with a ton of stuff! I'm not speaking from experience, of course. I hate waiting, and I love a quantity discount.

Feb 18, 2004 at 6:39 PM Post #10 of 17
Quote:

I'm not speaking from experience, of course.

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Feb 18, 2004 at 10:26 PM Post #11 of 17
I callled Welborne, my stuff shipped yesterday via priority mail. hopefully it will be here by friday. I don't want to wait a whole 'nother weekend
frown.gif

maybe i should call angela and see if that stuff has shipped yet or not
frown.gif
i hate this waiting game, i just want to finish my amp
frown.gif

Feb 18, 2004 at 10:39 PM Post #12 of 17
I get impatient saving the money up, but never waiting on the gear to arrive. Sometimes a little worried if it starts to get late getting here.

Feb 19, 2004 at 3:36 AM Post #14 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by esquilax
double-check all of your connections?
plainface.gif

i did that yesterday, and recut all the stubs on the back of the board. i the case is done as well
frown.gif

Feb 19, 2004 at 9:31 AM Post #15 of 17
I ordered some Elna Silmic caps from THLaudio.com in Taiwan, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quick delivery. In a week and a couple of days, I had my air-mail package!

Mr Vincent Chang of Tang Hill is very, very efficient!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back