Anyone buy the eyevancsu Cmoy PCBs?
Sep 17, 2005 at 3:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

diredesire

100+ Head-Fier
Ivan must be really busy, as he hasn't been replying to my e-mails (not that i've been waiting that long ;D i'm impatient). So i was wondering if anyone here has bought the Cmoy boards from his FS/T thread?

If so, have you gotten a schematic to populate these boards? I'm not going to have a problem figuring it out, but i am lazy ;D

(actually, i'm about to populate it as we speak, but would like a schematic anyways).

Also, did your boards come cut in half (L-shapes?)
Mine didn't, how are you guys cutting yours?

Edit: IF you have the schematic, e-mail it to me, as i don't know if ivan wants his schematics posted all over the web

diredesire

at

hotmail

Thanks!

Sep 17, 2005 at 4:11 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

So i was wondering if anyone here has bought the Cmoy boards from his FS/T thread?

How about you go read the F/S thread you just mentioned.
I bet you may find a link to the answers you seek there.
wink.gif

As far as the schematic goes..... I don't think Ivan would have a problem with that because he plastered one all over the web on his site
http://eyevancsu.net/_wsn/page4.html
A dremel works pretty well for cutting them.

Sep 17, 2005 at 5:12 AM Post #3 of 4
gah! of course, i check his posts, but neglect to read the rest of the thread...

Thanks MisterX
biggrin.gif

</thread>

Edit: You must have a pretty steady hand, I just had my dad chop them up with an endmill. I think cutting something that close would have caused me a bit of trouble ;D

Sep 17, 2005 at 9:39 AM Post #4 of 4
I haven't heard anything from him. I anxious to know if I can get a set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back