Anyone buy any headphones off of BESTSELLER21 on Amazon?
Nov 16, 2011 at 11:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Spardasieg

100+ Head-Fier
I noticed he is a bit cheaper then most for some products and was wondering if anyone ever got any fakes from this seller.

This guy: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&sshmPath=at-a-glance&isAmazonFulfilled=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&isCBA=&orderID=&asin=&seller=A2GJA5U61FKKCM&isPopup=

He has good feedback which makes me wanna trust him, but I have been burned before, luckily I wasn't out that much that time. 

(Also is this the right part of the forum for this question? I looked for a while before posting...)

Nov 17, 2011 at 8:58 AM Post #2 of 4
If you search for them on here it looks like people have purchased products from them before with no issues, and he is well rated and reviewed on Amazon.  The only issue is a short return period of 14 days and that they are not technically an "authorized" seller, though you still get the warranty documentation since they buy from an authorized dealer.

Nov 17, 2011 at 9:32 AM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
If you search for them on here it looks like people have purchased products from them before with no issues, and he is well rated and reviewed on Amazon.  The only issue is a short return period of 14 days and that they are not technically an "authorized" seller, though you still get the warranty documentation.

Does that mean there is still manufacturer's warranty?

Nov 17, 2011 at 11:35 AM Post #4 of 4
So I would still get the full 1 year, 2 year, or whatever warranty the product comes with? Sounds good to me, I did look it up on here but most people were just arguing with one another and I saw no conclusions. 

If not does anyone know if Sqauretrade covers Amazon merchants? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back