Anyone building a gamma2 soon?
May 26, 2010 at 3:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

MASantos

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello, I'm looking to build a gamma2 DAC, but shipping costs from all the different vendors makes it very expensive here in europe. 

If anyone is getting parts for this soon, would it be possible to order double the parts and ship them to me?

I'd be very thankful for this!

Regards,

Manuel

May 26, 2010 at 4:30 PM Post #2 of 6
just order it all from mouser, shipping is no more than £10

May 26, 2010 at 4:52 PM Post #3 of 6
Mouser doesn't have the PCB(AMB order) or the case, so it is still 3 places to order from.

If I wanted to do that I would, I'm looking for someone to help me with a "full kit" though 

May 27, 2010 at 11:17 PM Post #5 of 6
Might give GlassJar a shot. They have a lot of kits that aren't listed on their store. One drawback is that sometimes they are super slow in replying emails. I've been waiting for a quote from them for more than a week.

May 27, 2010 at 11:33 PM Post #6 of 6
Yep, Jeff seems to be a busy guy, so give him some time. He usually responds to emails after midnight CST.

γ1/γ2 kits are not difficult to deal with. Separate and organize the BOM into resistors, resistor networks, ceramic capacitors, electrolytic capacitors, polyester film capacitors, inductors, chips, TO-92 transistors, crystals, mating receptacle/pins, jacks, and case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back