Anyone bought from gadgetbliss (ebay) before?
May 24, 2013 at 7:32 AM Post #4 of 13
Yes, i bought $199 SAITEK Pro Flight yoke but the seller didn't send it. I ask the seller many times but he didn't answer all of my question, That seller is not only Legit, but also rude! Ebayer! Beaware! don't buy from gadgetbliss!

Oct 23, 2013 at 11:10 PM Post #5 of 13
BEWARE OF GADGETBLISS! both on Ebay or direct from their website.
I have purchased from them recently. I bought a BOSS MR1525UI in dash head unit to match up to the BOSS PA system, BOSS AMplifier and BOSS Wakeboard Speakers we have on our boat. The unit failed 2 months ago - no output form the RCA line out feeds, the rest seems fine but I cannot use the unit any other way -,

So I contacted Gadgetbliss to arrange for a repair under the terms of the 1 yr warranty.
They simply refuse to respond to any emails with regards to the matter.
When I stated I would contact BOSS direct (this is after almost a month of trying to get them to respond) they emailed back saying sorry, we will arrange an RA for the return and come back to you tomorrow. That was over a week ago and they have not responded to any questions asking what the progress is.
I
t's very clear that they do not offer ANY form of customer service and if something goes wrong regardless of the purchase you have made they will leave you hanging. Return business does not matter to them I guess.
I will be doing my utmost to make sure as many people are warned about them as I can.
This is the 1st Ebay store to react this way in over 10 years of trading on Ebay for me.
And that includes small overseas Ebay stores! How shocking that Gadgetbliss in Australia is the worst store to deal with!

Dec 15, 2013 at 10:19 PM Post #6 of 13
On 30 October 2013 I bought an Audio-Technica USB Turntable from Gadgetbliss Australia via EBay for $328.95 on the strength of positive seller ratings. The turntable arrived within a week but it was apparent from the start that the turntable was internally damaged (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kR5ke0wJYE&feature=em-upload_owner). Although Gadgetbliss responded promptly to my initial complaint, and they have agreed to a return & refund, they have failed to meet any of their undertakings to provide return instructions. It's the same story told by others: they do not respond to emails and occasionally send an email promising further instructions in 24 hours but you never hear from them. It is now over 40 days since I alerted them to the problem. A registered letter to the address given on their website was returned unopened and even the Queensland Office of Fair Trading has been unable to establish communication with them. Conclusion? This is a dodgy trader to be avoided at all costs. Unfortunately, the slow drip of communication from Gadgetbliss kept me from registering a disputed transaction via EBay or PayPal within the 45 day limit. Next stop, Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal!

Jun 20, 2014 at 2:01 PM Post #7 of 13
  Yes, i bought $199 SAITEK Pro Flight yoke but the seller didn't send it. I ask the seller many times but he didn't answer all of my question, That seller is not only Legit, but also rude! Ebayer! Beaware! don't buy from gadgetbliss!

Dear Sir, 

We have confirmed many times that your order was shipped within 2 business days, we are in Australia and you are in Brazil, the order was shipped via Airmail Large parcel category which does not have online tracking. 

You complained about non delivery after 6 months of the shipment date, we contacted Australia Post immediately and they are having issues communicating with Brazilian Post to check what has happened to the package, this is a very tough situation since the complaint was received after a very long duration, Both Brazil Post and Australia Post are asking us as to why we waited 6 months to make the complaint. 

We have done what is required by us, as you may know we have shipped over 1000 orders to Brazil, it would have been great if you chose INSURED SHIPPING at checkout. 

We are still working on this and Australia Post is still following this up with Brazil Post. 

What we can do is help, but we are unable to ship out a new unit as per your suggestion.

Best regards,

- GADGETBLISS

Jun 20, 2014 at 2:08 PM Post #8 of 13
  On 30 October 2013 I bought an Audio-Technica USB Turntable from Gadgetbliss Australia via EBay for $328.95 on the strength of positive seller ratings. The turntable arrived within a week but it was apparent from the start that the turntable was internally damaged (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kR5ke0wJYE&feature=em-upload_owner). Although Gadgetbliss responded promptly to my initial complaint, and they have agreed to a return & refund, they have failed to meet any of their undertakings to provide return instructions. It's the same story told by others: they do not respond to emails and occasionally send an email promising further instructions in 24 hours but you never hear from them. It is now over 40 days since I alerted them to the problem. A registered letter to the address given on their website was returned unopened and even the Queensland Office of Fair Trading has been unable to establish communication with them. Conclusion? This is a dodgy trader to be avoided at all costs. Unfortunately, the slow drip of communication from Gadgetbliss kept me from registering a disputed transaction via EBay or PayPal within the 45 day limit. Next stop, Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal!

Dear Sir, 

We fully resolved your issue and issued a Full Refund, we also let you keep the turntable worth $400.00, it only required a simple repair and we hope that you are now using it. 

We moved state and you have sent the mail to our old PO box, that is the reason for the returned mail. It is mandatory to provide ebay with all business and contact information and any governmental agency has the full right to access our details by following the proper legal process to access our information through ebay. We will never give out our physical address in a public forum, since we store over $5 million worth of inventory in our place of business (which was broken into 3 times in the previous address). 

We are sorry that there were some huge delays, but this case was closed in a way that exceeded your expectations, it would have been great if you could have updated this post.

Best regards,

- GADGETBLISS

Jun 20, 2014 at 2:11 PM Post #10 of 13
  BEWARE OF GADGETBLISS! both on Ebay or direct from their website.
I have purchased from them recently. I bought a BOSS MR1525UI in dash head unit to match up to the BOSS PA system, BOSS AMplifier and BOSS Wakeboard Speakers we have on our boat. The unit failed 2 months ago - no output form the RCA line out feeds, the rest seems fine but I cannot use the unit any other way -,

So I contacted Gadgetbliss to arrange for a repair under the terms of the 1 yr warranty.
They simply refuse to respond to any emails with regards to the matter.
When I stated I would contact BOSS direct (this is after almost a month of trying to get them to respond) they emailed back saying sorry, we will arrange an RA for the return and come back to you tomorrow. That was over a week ago and they have not responded to any questions asking what the progress is.
I
t's very clear that they do not offer ANY form of customer service and if something goes wrong regardless of the purchase you have made they will leave you hanging. Return business does not matter to them I guess.
I will be doing my utmost to make sure as many people are warned about them as I can.
This is the 1st Ebay store to react this way in over 10 years of trading on Ebay for me.
And that includes small overseas Ebay stores! How shocking that Gadgetbliss in Australia is the worst store to deal with!

We have no records of any contact, could you please contact us via ebay messaging so that we can resolve this issue for you. 

Best regards,

- GADGETBLISS

Jun 20, 2014 at 2:15 PM Post #11 of 13

This issue was fully resolved and the customer received a full refund and we asked the customer to keep the turntable worth $400.00, we also issued an additional compensation payment since the issue arose due to us moving address and using a new ebay management software. 

It was fair for the customer to make the above judgement since we would have done the same. 

- GADGETBLISS

Jun 20, 2014 at 7:11 PM Post #12 of 13
Gadgetbliss is correct to say the matter is now resolved to my satisfaction. However, from my perspective, this occurred only as a result of my initiating a chargeback via my credit card company and referring the matter to the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal - actions which took up a considerable amount of time and effort. I am grateful that the matter is now resolved - however, it could have been resolved much earlier and with less stress. I will not deal with them again.

Oct 25, 2014 at 4:22 AM Post #13 of 13
They shipped a dt880 can to Singapore with Skynet, the courrier left it in front of my door without even pressing the bell, luckily my brother was at home.
Other than that, good service so far, quick response to your queries and fast shipping time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back