Anybody shopped here?
Jun 8, 2005 at 4:07 AM Post #2 of 7
well, correct me if im wrong, they cant just use paypal. paypal does all the verifications and tells the site admin if its legit. so if u get form paypal i thinks it ok, but wait for more opinons. and this site needs some serious organization and updates. i mean, What is "5 gigbyte mp3 player with 1.5 inch screen"? is that supposed to be the h10? who is gona buy from there? anyways, if you do order, tell me about their customer service and shipping time.

Jun 8, 2005 at 4:17 AM Post #3 of 7
You can also check resellerratings.com. You have to sift through the reviews. Some retailers post phony positive ratings. But you can tell if a site sucks because certain sites get 90 percent five star ratings that are fluff, and a handful of drastically bad negative ratings that are very detailed and likely the real thing. Trust the bad ratings more than the good.

Jun 8, 2005 at 4:52 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by PersianMafia
Well I decided to go for http://www.acertive.ca/ which seems like a much more reliable site and they have the ksc75s for a dollor or two cheaper. Including next day shipping and tax it came to $36 CAD. Not bad for the KSC75s is it?

That's about $28 usd. How much was the next-day shipping?

Jun 8, 2005 at 7:50 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by PersianMafia
15 CAD. I got jacked in that department, but the phone itself was 16.

The layout looks horrible, but they may be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back