Anybody own CX 500's and AKG K450's? If so help.
Aug 20, 2012 at 4:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

JPCF98

New Head-Fier
I've had the CX 500's for about 2 years. I had to take the boot(thing that goes around the 3.5mm jack) off, because it wouldn't fit into my outdated iPhone 1. So that area got was obviously more vulnerable. So after 2 years of almost daily years there done. R.I.P. I need someone to give a comparison on the BASS. I'm satisfied with all the other specs on the CX's also. The only problem I've had with other is the bass is either not enough, or makes everything else way too muddy. It's not necessary to read on unless you want too. Thanks for the help.Ex; Audio Technica Solid Bass on ear headphones, have a, oh so desperately mis-leading name. The bass isn't really good at all. I would expect better than average at least, but they're way worse than average. On some of my favorite songs(for bass) you couldn't even hear it. They should've been called Audio Technica Pitchy Highs, because the highs were a little over powered. Also, I just made my head-fi account today, did I post this in the right thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back