Anybody know when rockboc player comes out. Rig was stolen
Mar 10, 2006 at 10:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Mr Iriver

1000+ Head-Fier
Some idiots picked my locker, and took my portable rig. My Hdd6330 and my shures were stolen. I am so mad, but would like to know if the rockbox player is anywhere close to it's release date.

Mar 10, 2006 at 10:13 PM Post #2 of 6
Are you talking about a MP3 player called RockBox, or the firmware for MP3 players called RockBox? If you are talking about the firmware, for which device?

As for the stolen property, sorry to hear about that... Although if the theif keeps the system atleast he has some good taste. If he happens to throw those Shures out, because to him/her, there's no overwhelming, muddy, dirt brown bass, and theres too much treble, then you might just morph into the Hulk...
eggosmile.gif

Mar 10, 2006 at 10:36 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox360
Are you talking about a MP3 player called RockBox, or the firmware for MP3 players called RockBox? If you are talking about the firmware, for which device?

As for the stolen property, sorry to hear about that... Although if the theif keeps the system atleast he has some good taste. If he happens to throw those Shures out, because to him/her, there's no overwhelming, muddy, dirt brown bass, and theres too much treble, then you might just morph into the Hulk...
eggosmile.gif

Ah man I confused rockbox with neuros. I mean if anybody knows when the neuros DAC player is supposed to come out.

If the thiefs throw away the shures they have to be retards. I think they will throw them away. I don't think they know the value of them, and after all the foams are dirty. lol although I am still mad.

Mar 11, 2006 at 12:05 AM Post #4 of 6
damn that sucks dude. last year some SOBs picked my locker at school and took my zen micro, tennis racket, graphing calc, and $50 cash (total value was ~$600). hope you catch them and inflict some major pain
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back