Anybody know the proper way to put on the KSC75?
Mar 26, 2006 at 10:24 PM Post #2 of 9
Yes, it will sound better and closer to ur ear if you pull ur ear through the clip.

Mar 26, 2006 at 10:49 PM Post #4 of 9
Well, first...gah, here:

1.) Place the clips on your ears (the top of the clip is on the tops of ur ears)
2.) The outsides of ur ears, u pull through the gap behind you between the speaker and clip.

Did you get it that time? Sorry if I'm confusing you...

Mar 26, 2006 at 11:30 PM Post #5 of 9
All this ear-pulling sounds fun, but I'm afraid my ears are big enough already.
biggrin.gif

Proper way to install KSC75's to the ear:
  1. Position the ear clip against the temple just above the top of the ear (where you might put glasses)
  2. Holding the driver between the thumb and fingers, rotate the entire assembly backwards onto your ear.

You will find that as you rotate the driver backward (counterclockwise as it appears to someone facing your ear), the driver may actually move slightly up and forward. While at the same time, the clip is traveling further back and down behind the ear. This actually positions the driver more over the ear canal than would otherwise occur if you simply "hung" the clip over your ear.

It's ridiculous to describe, but ridiculously simple in practice. Another way to say it might be, "Once you hang them on your ears, twist them backward on the ear for the best fit."

Happy listening - they are great phones.
tongue.gif

Mar 27, 2006 at 9:18 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by tomb
You will find that as you rotate the driver backward (counterclockwise as it appears to someone facing your ear)

Just wanted to point out: right or left? :wink:.

Mar 27, 2006 at 10:24 AM Post #8 of 9
I position them as described, but I actually just slide them onto my ears from behind now first (quicker).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back