Anybody get Velour Pads recently?
Dec 29, 2003 at 10:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

jlo mein

In some place that's not Canada ....the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
So i finally decided its time to get myself some beyer velour pads for my sony's....but all this stuff is different now.

The Canadian Beyerdynamic site has now completely disappeared, and it looks like they got rid of their canadian offices/warehouses too.

On the the International Beyer listing directory, it says to contact whiteradio.com for beyer products. I went to that site and it seems that they basically sell A/V equipment, including beyer stuff. I have emailed them but gotten no response.

My question is: Do you think canadians are supposed to order beyer pads from this whiteradio.com, or are we supposed to order these from Beyer USA?

thanks

Dec 29, 2003 at 10:51 PM Post #2 of 10
I think you can just call the 800 number:

1800 293 4463

Their office is currently closed, but it will be open jan. 5. I just got 7506's and can't wait to order the velour pads.

Dec 30, 2003 at 4:37 AM Post #5 of 10
wasn't there a cheaper place to order beyer velour pads for V6s?
I think it was some entertainment prod supply company in Cali. Does anyone else remember this? Anyone know the number and prices?

Dec 30, 2003 at 8:43 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by BrooklynRick
wasn't there a cheaper place to order beyer velour pads for V6s?
I think it was some entertainment prod supply company in Cali. Does anyone else remember this? Anyone know the number and prices?

cheaper is always good....
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 5, 2004 at 11:33 PM Post #8 of 10
I just ordered mine from the 1-800 number for about 26 dollars. They are being shipped wednesday (2 days from now). I reccomend the 1-800 number because its so easy and direct, even though it may be a little expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back