Anybody else having NHL withdrawls?
Oct 31, 2012 at 12:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Happy Camper

Headphoneus Supremus
Man I'm missing hockey. I was watching a Quebec minor game and it was like watching a kid's game (which it was) and longing for the big game. Oh what are you doing to yourself NHL?

Oct 31, 2012 at 2:56 PM Post #2 of 5
My roommate and I miss hockey so much the other day we drove to Norfolk to catch an AHL game, only to have his car die 10 miles from the stadium. Hockey Fail.

Jan 6, 2013 at 6:08 PM Post #3 of 5
Finally......back to business. I hope the two will make whole, all the workers in the industry that took the hit and won't be covered by this BS. All this could have been negotiated in the summer but it's done now and it's time to drop the puck.

Jan 12, 2013 at 8:23 PM Post #5 of 5
Back in October we bought some tickets for our local AHL team (Abbotsford Heat, FYI), to see them play the Chicago Wolves (Canucks farm team) and check out some of our favorite players. Of course, our luck would dictate that the week before the game, they end the lockout and pull up all the good players :frowning2:

Now that the season is back though, I need to find a way to watch the games, as I don't have cable and would prefer not to sign up. I was going to use NHL Gamecenter but found out that the games will probably be blacked out in my area. Does anyone know of any reliable way to stream games, preferably in HD? I don't even mind paying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back