Anybody else going to UCLA?
Sep 10, 2007 at 4:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

EhJayKim

100+ Head-Fier
Hey, anybody else out there waiting for move-in. It's taking forever, everybody else started like a month ago! So, any other head-fiers going to be attending UCLA in the fall?

Sep 11, 2007 at 6:01 AM Post #5 of 18
I move in on the 21st, and classes start the 27th. I have the earliest move-in time of anybody I know, looks like I get the bed I want
smily_headphones1.gif
Do you guys get assigned times? Like, I have to move in on the 21st b/t 8 and 9 AM. most of my friends just get a day that they move in.

Oh, and what do you do to kill time?

Sep 11, 2007 at 6:26 AM Post #7 of 18
moving in to the dorms, you are so lucky. Enjoy it as much as you can no matter what, Im gonna be done with college in a quarter or two and definitely wish I could go back.

Btw I go to UCI and used to visit UCLA a lot, my friends stayed at Canyon Point (I think) for two years, its definitely a nice place.

Sep 12, 2007 at 4:15 PM Post #9 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by EhJayKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I move in on the 21st, and classes start the 27th. I have the earliest move-in time of anybody I know, looks like I get the bed I want
smily_headphones1.gif
Do you guys get assigned times? Like, I have to move in on the 21st b/t 8 and 9 AM. most of my friends just get a day that they move in.

Oh, and what do you do to kill time?

We get assigned times to move in. It should be interetsing. Since there is no parking next to the dorms you drive your car up and drop everything outside then you take it up. You get fifteen minuets to unload your car. We have some more orientation stuff for the days we get there. Otehr then that I will be exploring Philly more and meeting people.

Sep 12, 2007 at 5:24 PM Post #10 of 18
I meant killing time up until move-in. With UCLA, I believe your parking permit just expires after your time, it's weird that my time is only 1 hour, most people I know have 2 hours, actually everyone else. It might be that I have the first time so they expect you to move through lines faster and everything.

UCLA has orientation over the summer, makes it so much harder to wait for school after staying there a few nights. I'm glad I get to move in first too though, that way, I'll get to meet everyone as they go by.

Sep 13, 2007 at 5:24 AM Post #13 of 18
go UCLA! I have a soft spot for UCLA since I finished my training there in 1991. Great place. Good luck and congrats!

Sep 13, 2007 at 6:12 AM Post #14 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by EhJayKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I meant killing time up until move-in.

Well this weekend I am goign to visit my grilfriend at the University of Richmond. I have been working a lot and finding ways to not spend more money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back