any zelda fans out there?
May 1, 2007 at 4:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

gates_2

500+ Head-Fier
So, being bored, and not wanting to study for finals, I've been digging up old stuff on my HD that I didn't even realize was still here.

http://www.duke.edu/~maw16/zeldamedley.mp3

Thats an arrangement of several popular zelda tunes that I arranged/ recorded with my high school band like 3 years ago. Not very good, but considering I had no theory knowledge at the time, still fun to listen to.
280smile.gif

Edit: about halfway through the piece, you hear something out of the ordinary :wink:

May 1, 2007 at 5:39 AM Post #3 of 7
I am struggling...struggling...to complete the Wii Zelda game. I love the Zeldas, but this one has got to be the most overrated. It just doesn't have the fun factor, and there's a lot of padding through backtracking. I'm really bored with it, but I'm 55 hours in or so, so I can't stop.

It got platinum in EGM (3 10s). For me...it's 7.5 to 8. Definitely not an 8.5.

I wasn't huge on Wind Waker, but it was more fun.

May 1, 2007 at 2:08 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzula /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am struggling...struggling...to complete the Wii Zelda game. I love the Zeldas, but this one has got to be the most overrated. It just doesn't have the fun factor, and there's a lot of padding through backtracking. I'm really bored with it, but I'm 55 hours in or so, so I can't stop.

Agreed. I beat the GC version a few weeks back, and I got bored less than a third of the way. I had to force myself to finish. (It was a rental) The game has little character.

May 1, 2007 at 2:22 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzula /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am struggling...struggling...to complete the Wii Zelda game.

I just finished it two days ago. Last fights were sorta cake-ish. It's my first completed Zelda game. I liked the plot and style enough to complete it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back