Any way to get beyer genuine leather headband pads in colors(maroon, cognac) except manufacture?
May 1, 2009 at 7:44 AM Post #4 of 12
Not that I know of
frown.gif

May 1, 2009 at 6:01 PM Post #7 of 12
When I wanted to order a DT770 headband for a pair of HD580's I had, I was able to order it from anthony (at) beyerdynamic-usa (dot) com. Send him an email and see what he can do.

May 1, 2009 at 6:06 PM Post #8 of 12
Take a headband to a good handbag/boots/shoe repairer, they'll likely have the leather colour you want, and with a template to copy they'll knock one up in no time (i've had custom made to fit cases for camera's made in 1 hour for silly money!).

May 1, 2009 at 6:43 PM Post #9 of 12
1) go to ebay and get a large purse made of the right color leather.

2) draw the outline of the headband on the purse surface, and cut it with a razor blade. Now you have the right leather to make your special headband.

3) sew the original black headband into the empty spot in the purse. Now it is a complete purse again, except with a black strip in the middle.

4) install the new headband onto your Beyer, and sell that "one of a kind" purse to somebody.

May 1, 2009 at 9:33 PM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigTony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Take a headband to a good handbag/boots/shoe repairer, they'll likely have the leather colour you want, and with a template to copy they'll knock one up in no time (i've had custom made to fit cases for camera's made in 1 hour for silly money!).

Good idea! Though I think a headband is something they have never done before and might be expensive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back