Any suggestions?
Mar 18, 2012 at 3:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Tsquaredjr

New Head-Fier
I posted a thread like this already, but I wasnt being specific enough. So, what I am looking for are good sound quality, good looks and something in the price range of 300-350 dollars. I listen to alot of rap music so please make sure they are good for rap music. Also, I use an ipod touch to listen to my music. If you have any suggestion please post the link to the headphones you are suggesting. Thank You.

Mar 18, 2012 at 5:36 PM Post #3 of 17
I got a pair of Denon D5000s -- New (Open Box), Full Warranty with receipt, I am selling for ~$415. For rap nothing beats them, trust me. I am one of what I feel like a minority of Head-Fiers that really loves that genre and there aren't many headphones that make rap bang. 

If you have a decent amp than maybe go for Beyerdynamic DT880 600ohm or something, but the models mentioned above are typically what people chose. 

Mar 18, 2012 at 5:47 PM Post #4 of 17

Quote:
I posted a thread like this already, but I wasnt being specific enough. So, what I am looking for are good sound quality, good looks and something in the price range of 300-350 dollars. I listen to alot of rap music so please make sure they are good for rap music. Also, I use an ipod touch to listen to my music. If you have any suggestion please post the link to the headphones you are suggesting. Thank You.

Denon D2000 (if you can get a used D5000 get it)
Beyer DT770
M-Audio Q40 (with these pads)
Shure SRH750
Ultrasone PRO 750

Add a Fiio E11 to whatever you choose, set EQ to 2. And boom.

Very best,

Mar 22, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #14 of 17
How do you ask people to help you find a product then tell them to post a link for you when it's as easy as going to google.com or amazon.com and typing d2000?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back