any similar or higher quality adapters (bluetooth -> dual 2.5mm)
Mar 2, 2018 at 7:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

braveryedo

New Head-Fier
So I've got a pair of Feenix Aria headphones that I like. I recently got a new phone that does not have an aux port.
Thinking of getting a USBC adapter or better yet finding an appropriate bluetooth adapter.

Surprisingly my google fu didn't turn up too many decent results.

I found a kick starter for exactly what I wanted (airMode 2.5mm bluetooth adapter), unfortunately it never made it to production. :frowning2:

I also found this product on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XKG4Z4R/?coliid=I1NXURWJ4PLFK2&colid=3VR6D092CR6E2&psc=0

but it looks pretty low quality based on reviews and lack of specifications on battery life makes me skeptical.

and a whole bunch of nothing else :frowning2:

So I'm looking for a decent bluetooth adapter that can connect to two 2.5mm ports on my headphones (one on L side, one on R side).

thanks for reading!

Mar 2, 2018 at 8:52 PM Post #2 of 6
I don't know of anything that has built-in 2.5mm jack ends, but you could use the existing cable with a DAC/amp with Bluetooth capabilities. E.g FiiO BTR1 or if your budget allows, Q5. They'll also be more future proof, in case you change HPs and the new ones use a different connector.

Some DAPs also have Bluetooth but I'm not familiar enough to advise.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2018 at 8:55 PM Post #3 of 6
I was thinking of that too but the existing cable is suuuuper long ... 10ft I think?
so if I went that route I would also want to get a shorter cable, maybe super short with a clip-able bluetooth unit.

Mar 2, 2018 at 9:58 PM Post #4 of 6
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back